Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Involvement of the immune system in human atherogenesis. Current knowledge and unanswered questions.Lab Invest. 1991; 64: 5-15
- Is atherosclerosis an immunologically mediated disease?.Immunol Today. 1995; 16: 27-33
- Association of serum antibodies to heat-shock protein 65 with carotid atherosclerosis.Lancet. 1993; 341: 255-259
- Autoantibodies against heat shock protein 60 mediate endothelial cytotoxity.J Clin Invest. 1995; 96: 2569-2577
- Staining of endothelial cells and macrophages in atherosclerotic lesions with human heat shock protein reactive antisera.Arterioscler Thromb. 1993; 13: 1763-1769
- Immunology of atherosclerosis: demonstration of heat shock protein 60 expression and T-lymphocytes bearing α/β or γ/δ receptor in human atherosclerotic lesions.Am J Pathol. 1993; 142: 1927-1937
- Heat-shock protein 65 and activated γ/δ T cells in injured arteries.Lancet. 1994; 344: 921-923
- Surface staining and cytotoxic activity of heat-shock protein 60 antibody on stressed aortic endothelial cells.Circ Res. 1994; 75: 1078-1085
Zhu W, Roma P, Pellegatta F, Catapano AL. Oxidized-LDL induce the expression of heat shock protein 70 in human endothelial cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 1994;200:389–94.
- Induction of heat shock protein in monocytic cells by oxidized low density lipoprotein.Atherosclerosis. 1996; 121: 93-103
- Selective coronary angiography.Radiology. 1967; 89: 815-819
- Risk factors for coronary artery disease: a study comparing hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia in angiographically characterized patients.Eur J Clin Invest. 1989; 19: 419-423
- Relation of triglyceride metabolism and coronary artery disease.Arterioscler Thromb. 1992; 12: 1336-1345
Prineas RJ, Crow RS, Blackburn H. The Minnesota code manuel of electrocardiographic findings: standards and procedures for measurement and classification. Boston: John Wright, PSG, 1982.
- Synovial fluid T cell reactivity against the 65 kD heat shock protein of mycobacteria in early chronic arthritis.Lancet. 1988; 2: 478-480
- Cloning of the mycobacterial epitope recognized by T lymphocates in adjuvant arthritis.Nature. 1988; 331: 171-173
Elias D, Markovits D, Reshef T, van der Zee R, Cohen IR. Induction and therapy of autoimmune diabetes in the non-obese diabetic (NOD/Lt) mouse by a 65-kDa heat shock protein. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1990; 87:1576–80.
- The role of heat shock proteins in the heart.J Mol Cell Cardiol. 1995; 27: 121-131
- Heat shock protein induction in rat hearts.Circulation. 1994; 89: 355-360
- Anti-heat shock protein 65 titer in acute myocardial infarction.Lancet. 1994; 344: 1443