Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Carotid plaque, compared with carotid intima-media thickness, more accurately predicts coronary artery disease events: a meta-analysis.Atherosclerosis. 2011; 220: 128-133
- Carotid plaque compared with intima-media thickness as a predictor of coronary and cerebrovascular disease.Curr Cardiol Rep. 2009; 11: 21-27
- Carotid atherosclerosis is a stronger predictor of myocardial infarction in women than in men: a 6-year follow-up study of 6226 persons: the Tromso Study.Stroke. 2007; 38: 2873-2880
- Carotid plaque area and intima-media thickness in prediction of first-ever ischemic stroke: a 10-year follow-up of 6584 men and women: the Tromso study.Stroke. 2011; 42: 972-978
- Correlation between carotid intimal/medial thickness and atherosclerosis. A point of view from pathology.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2010; 30: 177-181
- Carotid plaque, a subclinical precursorof vascular events: the Northern Manhattan Study.Neurology. 2008; 70: 1200-1207
- A comparison of ultrasound measurements to assess carotid atherosclerosis development in subjects with and without type 2 diabetes.Cardiovasc Ultrasound. 2005; 3: 15
- Treating arteries instead of risk factors. A paradigm change in management of atherosclerosis.Stroke. 2010; 41: 1193-1199
- Effects of intensive medical therapy on microemboli and cardiovascular risk in asymptomatic carotid stenosis.Arch Neurol. 2010; 67: 180-186
- 3D ultrasound measurement of change in carotid plaque volume: a tool for rapid evaluation of new therapies.Stroke. 2005; 36: 1904-1909