Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Role of a p53 polymorphism in the development of human papillomavirus-associated cancer.Nature. 1998; 393: 229-234
- Effects of human cytomegalovirus immediate-early proteins on p53-mediated apoptosis in coronary artery smooth muscle cells.Circulation. 1999; 99: 1656-1659
- Potential role of human cytomegalovirus and p53 interaction in coronary restenosis.Science. 1994; 265: 391-394
- Human cytomegalovirus immediate-early protein IE2 tethers a transcriptional repression domain to p53.J. Biol. Chem. 1996; 271: 3534-3540
- Infection and atherosclerosis: emerging mechanistic paradigms.Circulation. 1999; 100: e20-e28