Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lack of glutathione transferase activity in intermittent claudication.Int. Angiol. 1990; 9: 70-74
- Molecular epidemiology of the human glutathione S-transferase genotypes GSTM1 and GSTT1 in cancer susceptibility.Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 1997; 6: 733-743
- The human glutathione S-transferase supergene family, its polymorphism, and its effects on susceptibility to lung cancer.Environ. Health Perspect. 1992; 98: 87-94
- Glutathione transferases-structure and catalytic activity.CRC Crit. Rev. Biochem. 1988; 23: 283-337
- Protection against lipid peroxidation.in: Free Radicals in Biology and Medicine. Clarendon Press, Oxford1989: 247-251
- Left, right, near or far wall common carotid intima-media thickness measurements: associations with cardiovascular disease and lower extremity arterial atherosclerosis.J. Clin. Epidemiol. 1997; 50: 801-807
- Reproducibility of ultrasonographic measurements of different carotid and femoral artery segments in healthy subjects and in patients with increased intima-media thickness.Clin. Sci. 1997; 93: 317-324
- Reproducibility of in vivo carotid intima-media thickness measurements: a review.Stroke. 1997; 28: 665-671
- Use of monitoring software to improve the measurement of carotid wall thickness by B-mode imaging.J. Hypert. 1992; 10 (Supplementary): S37-S41
- Genotype and phenotype of glutathione S-transferase class μ isoenzymes μ and θ in lung cancer patients and controls.Cancer Res. 1993; 53: 1004-1011
- A study of the use of polyethylene glycol in estimating cholesterol in high-density lipoprotein.Clin. Chem. 1980; 26: 1775-1779
- Estimation of the concentration of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in plasma, without use of the preparative ultracentrifuge.Clin. Chem. 1972; 18: 499-502
- Glutathione transferase activity in human vessels and in cultured arterial smooth muscle cells.Int. Angiol. 1993; 12: 348-354
- Contribution of genetic and nutritional factors to DNA damage in heavy smokers.Carcinogenesis. 1997; 18: 503-509
- Carotid artery intima-media thickness as an indicator of generalized atherosclerosis.J. Intern. Med. 1994; 236: 567-573
- Common carotid intima-media thickness and risk of stroke and myocardial infarction: the Rotterdam Study.Circulation. 1997; 96: 1432-1437
- The effect of vitamin E and beta carotene on the incidence of lung cancer and other cancers in male smokers.N. Engl. J. Med. 1994; 330: 1029-1035
- Randomised trial of alpha tocopherol and beta carotene supplements on incidence of major coronary events in men with previous myocardial infarction.Lancet. 1997; 349: 1715-1720
- Randomised controlled trial of vitamin E in patients with coronary disease: Cambridge Heart Antioxidant Study (CHAOS).Lancet. 1996; 347: 781-786
GISSI-Prevenzione I. Dietary supplementation with n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E after myocardial infarction: results of the GISSI-Prevenzione trial, Lancet 1999; 354: 447–455.
The Heart outcomes prevention evaluation study investigators. Vitamin E supplementation and cardiovascular events in high-risk patients. N Engl J Med 2000; 342: 154–160.