Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Differential effects of tissue plasminogen activator and streptokinase on infarct size and the rate of enzyme release: influence of early infarct related artery patency. The GUSTO enzyme substudy.Eur. Heart J. 1996; 17: 237-246
The Multicenter Postinfarction Research Group. Risk stratification and survival after acute myocardial infarction, N. Engl. J. Med. 1983;309:331–6.
- Relationship between different enzymatic estimations of the infarct size.Acta Cardiol. 1985; 40: 217-218
- Effects of early intracoronary streptokinase on infarct size estimated from cumulative enzyme release rate: a randomized trial of 533 patients with acute myocardial infarction.Am. J. Heart. 1986; 12: 672-681
- Estimation of circulatory parameters in patients with acute myocardial infarction: significance of circulation of enzymatic infarct size.Cardiovasc. Res. 1979; 13: 578-587
- Assessment of myocardial damage in patients with acute myocardial infarction by serial measurement of serum alpha-hydroxybutyrate deshydrogenase levels.Am. Heart J. 1984; 107: 248-260
- Relation between infarct size and left ventricular performance assessed in patients with first acute myocardial infarction randomized to intracoronary thrombolytic therapy or to conventional treatment.Am. J. Cardiol. 1988; 61: 1-7
- Early thrombolysis in acute myocardial infarction: limitation of infarct size and improved survival.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 1986; 7: 717-728
Van de Werf F, Arnold AER, for the European Cooperative Study Group for recombinant tissue type plasminogen activator. Intravenous tissue plasminogen activator and size of infarct, left ventricular function, and survival in acute myocardial infarction, Br. Med. J. 1988;297:1374–9.
- Limitation of infarct size and preservation of left ventricular function after primary coronary angioplasty compared with intravenous streptokinase in acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1994; 90: 753-761
- Cardiac troponin T levels for risk stratification in acute myocardial ischemia.N. Engl. J. Med. 1996; 335: 1333-1341
- Cardiac-specific troponin I levels to predict the risk of mortality in patients with acute coronary syndromes.N. Engl. J. Med. 1996; 335: 1342-1349
The Joint European Society of Cardiology/American College of Cardiology Committee. Myocardial infarction redefined—A consensus document of the Joint European Society of Cardiology/American College of Cardiology Committee for the redefinition of myocardial infarction, J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2000;36:959–69.
- It's time for a change to a troponin standard.Circulation. 2000; 102: 1216-1220
- Value of serial troponin T measures for early and late risk stratification in patients with acute coronary syndromes. The GUSTO-IIa Investigators.Circulation. 1998; 98: 1853-1859
- Prognostic significance of admission troponin T concentrations in patients with myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1996; 94: 1291-1297
- Elevated troponin I level on admission is associated with adverse outcome of primary angioplasty in acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2000; 102: 1611-1616
- Risk stratification in patients with inferior acute myocardial infarction treated by percutaneous coronary interventions: the role of admission troponin T.Circulation. 2000; 102: 2038-2044
- Possible reasons for the prognostic value of troponin-T on admission in patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Coron. Artery Dis. 2001; 12: 227-237
- Release kinetics of serum cardiac troponin I in ischemic myocardial injury.Clin. Biochem. 1996; 29: 587-594
- Serum levels of cardiac troponin I and troponin T in estimating myocardial infarct size soon after reperfusion.Coron. Artery Dis. 1997; 8: 433-439
- Cardiac troponin I level correlates with chronic-phase left ventricular function after successful direct percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty in patients with acute myocardial infarction.J. Cardiol. 2000; 36: 303-310
- Timing and mechanism of death determined clinically after primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction.Am. J. Cardiol. 1997; 79: 1586-1591
- Troponin T measurement after myocardial infarction can identify left ventricular ejection of less than 40%.Heart. 1998; 80: 223-225