Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Study of free and esterified cholesterol in skin in atherogenic hyperlipidemias.Pathol. Biol. (Paris). 1981; 29: 573-578
- Identifying arteriosclerosis and aortic atheromatosis by skin biopsy.Atherosclerosis. 1974; 19: 449-458
- Lopukhin Y.M. The Skin and Atherosclerosis (A Three-Drop Test). 3. Harwood Academic Publishers, Berkshire, UK1992
- A novel test for the measurement of skin cholesterol.Clin. Chem. 2001; 47: 1302-1304
- Is cutaneous apoprotein B a better discriminator than serum lipoproteins for atherosclerosis.Atherosclerosis. 1984; 52: 301-307
- Serum lipids in angiographically assessed coronary atherosclerosis.Chest. 1978; 73: 62-65
- Cultured human skin fibroblasts and keratinocytes: differences in the regulation of cholesterol synthesis.J. Invest. Dermatol. 1983; 81: 125-130
- Association of skin cholesterol content, measure by a novel non-invasive method, with markers of inflammation and Framingham risk prediction.Am. J. Cardiol. 2002; 89: 1313-1316
- Scavenger receptor class B type I is expressed in cultured keratinocytes and epidermis. Regulation in response to changes in cholesterol homeostasis and barrier requirements.J. Biol. Chem. 2002; 277: 2916-2922