Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Homocysteine and cardiovascular disease: evidence on causality from a meta-analysis.BMJ. 2002; 325: 1202-1206
- Folic acid improves arterial endothelial function in adults with hyperhomocysteinemia.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 1999; 34: 2002-2006
- Hyperhomocyst(e)inemia is associated with impaired endothelium-dependent vasodilation in humans.Circulation. 1997; 95: 1119-1121
- Effects of methionine-induced hyperhomocysteinemia on endothelium-dependent vasodilation and oxidative status in healthy adults.Circulation. 2000; 101: 485-490
- Hyperhomocysteinaemia in young adults is not associated with impaired endothelial function.Clin. Sci. 2001; 100: 61-72
- Homocysteine impairs coronary microvascular dilator function in humans.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2002; 40: 1051-1058
- Aortic pulse wave velocity as a marker of cardiovascular disease in subjects over 70 years old.J. Hypertens. 2001; 19: 871-877
- Estimation of total arterial compliance: an improved method and evaluation of current methods.Am J. Physiol. 1986; 251: H588-H600
- Physiological increments in plasma homocysteine induce vascular endothelial dysfunction in normal human subjects.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 1999; 19: 2922-2927
- Carotid and femoral artery wall thickness and stiffness in patients at risk for cardiovascular disease, with special emphasis on hyperhomocysteinemia.Arteriscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 1998; 18: 1958-1963
- Clin. Sci. 1998; 95: 669-679
Lehman ED, Hopkins KD, Rawesh A, Joseph RC, Kongola K, Coppack SW, et al. Relation between number of cardiovascular risk factors/events and noninvasive doppler ultrasound assessments of arterial compliance. Hypertension 1998;32:565–9.
McVeigh G, Brenna G, Hayes R. Vascular abnormalities in non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus identified by arterial waveform analysis. Am. J. Med. 1993;14:424–30.
- Relation between coronary artery disease, aortic stiffness and left ventricular structure in a population sample.Hypertension. 1998; 32: 575-578
- Pulse pressure—a review of mechanisms and clinical relevance.J. Am. Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 975-984
- Post-prandial remnant lipids impair arterial compliance.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2001; 37: 1929-1935
- Inhibition of basal nitric oxide synthesis increases augmentation index and pulse wave velocity in vivo.Br. J. Clin. Pharmacol. 2002; 53: 189-192
- Hyperhomocysteinemia. A million ways to lose control.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2003; 23: 371-373