Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The arterial wall: a new pharmacological and therapeutic target.Fundam. Clin. Pharmacol. 1996; 10: 243-257
- The pathogenesis of atherosclerosis: a perspective for the 1990s.Nature. 1993; 362: 801-809
- Phenotypic features of smooth muscle cells during the evolution of experimental carotid artery intimal thickening. Biochemical and morphological studies.Lab. Invest. 1991; 65: 459-470
- Alterations in expression of myosin and myosin light chain kinases in response to vascular injury.Am. J. Physiol. Cell. Physiol. 2000; 279: C1078-C1087
- Transient down-regulation of l-type Ca++ channel and dystrophin expression after balloon injury in rat aortic cells.Cardiovascular Res. 2001; 49: 177-188
- Pharmacology of smooth muscle cell replication.Hypertension. 1992; 20: 713-736
Dusting GJ, Arthur JF, Zambetis-Bellesis MA. A defect in endothelial nitric oxide function precedes intimal tinckening in a new model of atherosclerosis. In: Moncada S, Marletta MA, Hibbs JB, Higgs EA, editors. The biology of nitric oxide. London: Portland; 1992. p. 199–201.
- Balloon injury induces nitric oxide synthase activity in rat carotid arteries.J. Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 1992; 20: S151-S154
- Balloon injury and interleukin-1 beta induce nitric oxide synthase activity in rat carotid arteries.Circ. Res. 1992; 71: 331-338
Major TC, Overhiser RW, Panek R. Evidence for no involvement in regulating vascular reactivity in balloon-injured rat carotid artery. Heart Circ. Physiol. 1995;38:H988–96.
- Smooth muscle cell proliferation is proportional to the degree of balloon injury in a rat model of angioplasty.Circulation. 1995; 92: 1230-1235
- Atherosclerosis: an inflammatory disease.New England J. Med. 1999; 340: 115-126
- Potentiation of the hyporeactivity induced by in vivo endothelial injury in the rat carotid artery by chronic treatment with fish oil.Br. J. Pharmacol. 1995; 115: 255-260
- The effect of a developing neointima on serotoninergic and adrenergic contractions.Eur. J. Pharmacol. 1990; 187: 519-524
- Dystrophin protects the sarcolemma from stress during muscle contraction.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 1993; 90: 3710-3714
- Multiple connexion expression in regenerating arterial endothelial gap junctions.Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 2000; 20: 1753-1762
- The pharmacological and physiological role cyclic GMP in vascular smooth muscle of rabbit aorta.Annu. Rev. Pharmacol. Toxicol. 1985; 25: 171-191
- Coronary vasorelaxation by nitroglycerin: involvement of plasmalemmal calcium-activated K+ channels and intracellular Ca++ stores.J. Pharmacol. Exp. Therapeut. 1998; 284: 838-846
- Mechanism of nitric oxide-induced vasodilatation. Refilling of intracellular stores by sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca++ ATPase and inhibition of store-operated Ca++ influx.Circ. Res. 1999; 84: 210-219
- Cytochrome P450 2C is an EDHF synthase in coronary arteries.Nature. 1999; 401: 493-497
- Hydrogen peroxide is an endothelium-derived hyperpolarizing factor in human mesenteric arteries.Biochem. Biophys. Res. Com. 2002; 290: 909-913
- Porcine coronary arteries with regenerative endothelium have a reduced endothelium-dependent responsiveness to aggregating platelets and serotonin.Circ. Res. 1987; 61: 256-270
- Impaired hyperpolarization in regenerated endothelium after balloon catheter injury.Circ. Res. 2001; 89: 174-179
- Cyclic GMP-dependent protein kinase expression in coronary arterial smooth muscle in response to balloon catheter injury.Arteroscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 2000; 20: 2192-2197