Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Contribution of hepatic lipase, lipoprotein lipase, and cholesteryl ester transfer protein to LDL and HDL heterogeneity in healthy women.Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 2002; 22: 667-673
- Apolipoprotein A-II, HDL metabolism and atherosclerosis.Atherosclerosis. 2002; 164: 1-13
- Evaluation of standard body weight by sex, age and height—on the basis of 1990 school year data.J. Jpn. Pediatr. Sci. 1994; 98 (in Japanese): 96-102
- Sensitive non-radioisotopic method for measuring lipoprotein lipase and hepatic triglyceride lipase in post-heparin plasma.Clin. Chem. 1984; 30: 748-751
- Lipolytically modified triglyceride-enriched HDLs are rapidly cleared from the circulation.Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 2002; 22: 483-487
- Influence of apolipoprotein composition of high density lipoprotein particles on cholesteryl ester transfer protein activity. Particles containing various proportions of apolipoproteins AI and AII.J. Biol. Chem. 1994; 269: 3189-3197
- Human ApoA-II inhibits the hydrolysis of HDL triglyceride and the decrease of HDL size induced by hypertriglyceridemia and cholesteryl ester transfer protein in transgenic mice.J. Clin. Invest. 1994; 94: 2457-2467
- Opposite effects of plasma from human apolipoprotein A-II transgenic mice on cholesterol efflux from J774 macrophages and Fu5AH hepatoma cells.Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 2002; 22: 638-643