Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Functional SNPs in the lymphotoxin-alpha gene that are associated with susceptibility to myocardial infarction.Nat. Genet. 2002; 32: 650-654
- Association study designs for complex diseases.Nat. Rev. Genet. 2001; 2: 91-99
- Meta-analysis of genetic association studies supports a contribution of common variants to susceptibility to common disease.Nat. Genet. 2003; 33: 177-182
- Loss of lymphotoxin-alpha but not tumor necrosis factor-alpha reduces atherosclerosis in mice.J. Biol. Chem. 2002; 277: 12364-12368
- An Acyl-CoA synthetase gene family in chromosome 16p12 may contribute to multiple risk factors.Hypertension. 2003; 41: 1041-1046
- Polymorphism in the beta(1)-adrenergic receptor gene and hypertension.Circulation. 2001; 104: 187-190