Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lipids and coronary heart disease in Asia.Atherosclerosis. 2003; 169: 1-10
Snapper I. Chinese lessons to western medicine. New York: Interscience Publishers; 1941. p. 160.
- Price of modernization of China.Circulation. 2001; 103: e132
- Fast food and obesity in China.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2003; 42: 773
- Extensive association analysis between polymorphisms of PON gene cluster with coronary heart disease in Chinese Han population.Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 2003; 23: 328-334
- A long-term follow-up study of serum lipids and coronary heart disease in the elderly.Chin. J. Cardiol. 2002; 30: 647-650
- Epideiniologic study of blood lipids in the Chinese population.Chin. J. Cardiol. 2003; 31: 74-78
Cheng TO. The international textbook of cardiology. New York: Pergamon Press; 1987. p. 12.
Chen GW, Cheng TO. The textbook of modern cardiology. 2nd ed. China: Hunan Science & Technology Press; 2002. p. 1546.
- Changing pattern of heart diseases in Shanghai from the 1950s to 1980s.Chin. Med. J. 1999; 112: 14-17