- Chung E.S.
- Packer M.
- Lo K.H.
- Fasanmade A.A.
- Willerson J.T.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Inflammatory mediators and the failing heart. Past, present and the foreseeable future.Circ. Res. 2002; 91: 988-998
- Clinical trials update: RENEWAL (RENAISSANCE and RECOVER) and ATTACH.Eur. J. Heart Fail. 2002; 4: 559-561
- Anti-TNF therapy against congestive heart failure investigators. Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, pilot trial of infliximab, a chimeric monoclonal antibody to tumor necrosis factor-alpha, in patients with moderate-to-severe heart failure: results of the anti-TNF therapy against congestive heart failure (ATTACH) trial.Circulation. 2003; 107: 3133-3140
- Left ventricular remodeling in transgenic mice with cardiac restricted overexpression of tumor necrosis factor.Circulation. 2001; 104: 826-831