Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Submitral calcification or sclerosis in elderly patients: M mode and two dimensional echocardiography in “mitral annulus calcification”.Am. J. Cardiol. 1979; 44: 31-38
- Echocardiogram in calcified mitral annulus.Am. J. Cardiol. 1975; 36: 354-356
- Correlation of atrial fibrillation with presence or absence of mitral annular calcium in 604 persons older than 60 years.Am. J. Cardiol. 1987; 59: 1213-1214
- Prevalence of submitral (annular) calcium and its correlates in a general population-based sample (the Framingham Study).Am. J. Cardiol. 1983; 51: 1375-1378
- High prevalence of symptomatic bradyarrhythmias due to atrioventricular node-fascicular and sinus node-atrial disease in patients with mitral annular calcification.Am. Heart J. 1982; 103: 226-229
- Echographic-quantified severity of mitral anulus calcification: prognostic correlation to related hemodynamic, valvular, rhythm, and conduction abnormalities.Am. Heart J. 1982; 103: 222-225
- Mitral annular calcification and the risk of stroke in an elderly cohort.N. Engl. J. Med. 1992; 327: 374-379
The effect of low-dose warfarin on the risk of stroke in patients with nonrheumatic atrial fibrillation. The Boston area anticoagulation trial for atrial fibrillation investigators. N Engl J Med 1990;323(22):1505–11.
Aronow WS, Ahn C, Kronzon I. Association of mitral annular calcium and of aortic cuspal calcium with coronary artery disease in older patients. Am J Cardiol 1999;84(9):1084–5, A9.
Fox CS, Vasan RS, Parise H, Levy D, O’Donnell CJ, D’Agostino RB, et al. Mitral annular calcification predicts cardiovascular morbidity and mortality. The Framingham Heart Study. Circulation 2003, 107 (11):1492–1496.
- Epidemiologic approaches to heart disease: the Framingham study.Am. J. Publich. Health. 1951; 41: 279-286
- An approach to longitudinal studies in a community: the Framingham Heart Study.Ann. NY Acad. Sci. 1963; 107: 539-556
Cupples LA, D’Agostino RB. Some risk factors related to the annual incidence of cardiovascular disease and death using pooled repeated biennial measurements: Framingham Study, 30-year follow-up. In: Kannel WB, Polf PA, Garrison RJ, editors. The Framingham Heart Study: an epidemiological investigation of cardiovascular disease, NIH Publication 87-203, section 34. Washington, DC: Government Printing Office, 1987.
- Independent risk factors for atrial fibrillation in a population-based cohort. The Framingham Heart Study.JAMA. 1994; 271: 840-844
- Influence of blood pressure on left atrial size. The Framingham Heart Study.Hypertension. 1995; 25: 1155-1160
- Left atrial size in hypertensive men: influence of obesity, race and age. Department of Veterans Affairs Cooperative Study Group on antihypertensive agents.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 1997; 29: 651-658
- Calcification of the mitral annulus: etiology, clinical associations, complications and therapy.Am. J. Med. 1979; 66: 967-977
- Plasma von Willebrand factor and soluble p-selectin as indices of endothelial damage and platelet activation in 1321 patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation: relationship to stroke risk factors.Circulation. 2002; 106: 1962-1967
- Validation of the Framingham coronary heart disease prediction scores: results of a multiple ethnic groups investigation.JAMA. 2001; 286: 180-187