Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mortality over two centuries in large pedigree with Familial Hypercholesterolemia: family tree mortality study.BMJ. 2001; 322: 1019-1023
- Increased prevalence of coronary Ectasia in heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia.Circulation. 1995; 91: 1375-1380
- Molecular genetics of the LDL receptor gene in Familial Hypercholesterolemia.Hum. Mutat. 1992; 1: 445-466
Gordstein JL, Hobbs HH, Brown MS. Familial Hypercholesterolemia. In: Scriver CR, Beauder AL, Sly WS, Valle D, editors. Metabolic and molecular bases of inheritate disease. 7th ed. New York, McGraw-Hill; 1995. p. 1981–2030.
- Clinical and exercise test markers of prognosis in patients with stable coronary artery disease.Curr. Probl. Cardiol. 1994; 19: 533-587
- Physical activity and public health: a recommendation from the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention and the American College of Sports Medicine.JAMA. 1995; 273: 402-407
- Exercise standards: a statement for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 1995; 91: 580-615
- Exercise testing for chronotropic assessment.Cardiol. Clin. 1992; 10: 705-717
- Confidence bands for receiver operating characteristic curve.Med. Decision Making. 1993; 13: 191-197
- Results of a multicenter randomized clinical trial of exercise and long-term survival in myocardial infarction patients.Circulation. 1999; 100: 1764-1769
- Exercise capacity and mortality among men referred for exercise testing.N. Engl. J. Med. 2002; 346: 793-901
- Relation of leisure-time physical activity and cardiorespiratory fitness to the risk of acute myocardial infarction.N. Engl. J. Med. 1994; 330: 1549-1554
- Exercise intensity and longevity in men: the Harvard Alumni Health Study.JAMA. 1995; 273: 1179-1184
- Physical activity and public health: a recommendation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the American College of Sports Medicine.JAMA. 1995; 273: 402-407
- Heart-rate recovery immediately after exercise, as a predictor of mortality.N. Engl. J. Med. 1999; 341: 1351-1357
- Vagally mediated heart rate recovery after exercise is accelerated in athletes but blunted in patients with chronic heart failure.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 1994; 24: 1529-1535
- Autonomic nervous system and sudden cardiac death: experimental basis and clinical observations for post-myocardial infarction risk stratification.Circulation. 1992; 85: 1-77
- Is pulse pressure useful in predicting risk for coronary heart disease? The Framingham heart study.Circulation. 1999; 100: 354-360
- Ambulatory pulse pressure as predictor of outcome in older patients with systolic hypertension.Am. J. Hypertens. 2002; 15: 835-843
- Large artery stiffness predicts ischemic threshold in patients with coronary heart disease.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2002; 40: 770-773
- Additional risk factors influence excess mortality in heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia.Atherosclerosis. 2000; 149: 421-425
Scientific Steering Committee on behalf of the Simon Broome Register Group Mortality in treated heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia: implications for clinical management. Atherosclerosis 1999;142:105–12.
- Importance of HDL cholesterol levels and the total/HDL cholesterol ratio as a risk factor for coronary heart disease in molecularly defined heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia.Eur. Heart J. 2001; 22: 465-471
- Angiographically silent atherosclerosis detected by intravascular ultrasound in patients with Familial Hypercholesterolemia and familial combined hyperlipidemia: correlation with high density lipoproteins.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 1996; 27: 1562-1570
- Status and management of hypertension, in Greece the role of the adoption of Mediterranean diet: the ATTICA study.J. Hypertens. 2003; 21: 1483-1489