Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- CD36: a class B scavenger receptor involved in angiogenesis, atherosclerosis, inflammation, and lipid metabolism.J. Clin. Invest. 2001; 108: 785-791
- Identification of Cd36 (Fat) as an insulin-resistance gene causing defective fatty acid and glucose metabolism in hypertensive rats.Nat. Genet. 1999; 21: 76-83
- CD36-mediated endocytic uptake of advanced glycation end products (AGE) in mouse 3T3-L1 and human subcutaneous adipocytes.FEBS Lett. 2003; 537: 85-90
- Synergically increased expression of CD36, CLA-1 and CD68, but not of SR-A and LOX-1, with the progression to foam cells from macrophages.J. Atheroscler. Thromb. 2002; 9: 57-64
- Hypercholesterolemia promotes a CD36-dependent and endothelial nitric-oxide synthase-mediated vascular dysfunction.J. Biol. Chem. 2002; 277: 23525-23533
- Endothelial nitric oxide synthase.J. Physiol. 2003; 547: 21-33
- The fat-derived hormone adiponectin reverses insulin resistance associated with both lipoatrophy and obesity.Nat. Med. 2001; 7: 941-946