Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Soluble intercellular adhesion molecule-1 and interleukin-6 levels reflect endothelial dysfunction in patients with primary hypercholesterolaemia treated with atorvastatin.Atherosclerosis. 2003; 169: 283-291
- Adhesion molecules and their role in vascular disease.Am. J. Hypertens. 2001; 14: 44S-54S
- E-selectin and intercellular adhesion molecule-1 are released by activated human endothelial cells in vitro.Immunology. 1992; 77: 543-549
- Soluble intercellular adhesion molecule 1 and flow mediated dilatation are related to the estimated risk of coronary heart disease independently from each other.Atherosclerosis. 2003; 170: 147-153
- Simvastatin reduces the expression of adhesion molecules in circulating monocytes from hypercholesterolaemic patients.Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 2003; 23: 397-403
- Further evidence for direct vascular actions of statins: effect on endothelial nitric oxide synthase and adhesion molecules.Exp. Clin. Endocrinol. Diabetes. 2001; 109: 181-183
- Plasma soluble adhesion molecules and endothelium-dependent vasodilatation in early human atherosclerosis.Clin. Sci. (Lond.). 2000; 98: 521-529
- Current views on structure and function of endothelial adhesion molecules.Cell Adhes. Commun. 1994; 2: 261-268
- Circulating ICAM-1 is associated with early stages of atherosclerosis development and with inflammatory cytokines in healthy 58-year old men: the Atherosclerosis and Insulin Resistance (AIR) study.Clin. Sci. (Lond). 2002; 103: 123-129
- Correlation between soluble markers of endothelial dysfunction in patients with renal failure.Am. J. Nephrol. 2002; 22: 42-47