Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Primary prevention of coronary heart disease in women through diet and lifestyle.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 16-22
Euroaspire II Study Group. Lifestyle and risk factor management and use of drug therapies in coronary patients from 15 countries. Eur Heart J 2001;22:554–572.
- The hospital anxiety and depression scale.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1983; 67: 361-370
- Évaluation de l’anxiété et de la dépression chez des patients hospitalisés dans un service de médecine interne.Ann Medico-psychol. 1985; 143: 175-189
- Validation de la version française du HADS dans une population de patients cancéreux hospitalisés.Rev Psychol Appl. 1989; 39: 295-308
- AHA Dietary Guidelines: revision 2000: a statement for healthcare professionals from the Nutrition Committee of the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2000; 102: 2284-2299
Prevention of coronary heart disease in clinical practice. Recommendations of the Second Joint Task Force of European and other Societies on coronary prevention. Eur Heart J 1998;19:1434–503.
- Psychiatric illness and cardiovascular disease risk.Epidemiol Rev. 1995; 17: 128-138
- Symptoms of anxiety and risk of coronary heart disease: the Normative Aging Study.Circulation. 1994; 90: 2225-2229
- Smoking cessation and the course of major depression: a follow-up study.Lancet. 2001; 357: 1929-1932
- Effect of smoking and sedentary behavior on the association between depressive symptoms and mortality from coronary heart disease.Am J Cardiol. 2003; 92: 529-532
- Physical activity reduces the risk of subsequent depression for older adults.Am J Epidemiol. 2002; 156: 328-334
- Physical activity and depression: evidence from the Alameda County Study.Am J Epidemiol. 1991; 134: 220-231
- Association of panic disorder and panic attacks with hypertension.Am J Med. 1999; 107: 310-316
- Anxiety but not depression is associated with elevated blood pressure in a community group of French elderly.Psychosom Med. 1999; 61: 77-83
- Decreased heart rate variability in men with phobic anxiety (data from the Normative Aging Study).Am J Cardiol. 1995; 5: 882-885
- Association of depression with reduced heart rate variability in coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 1995; 76: 562-564
- Anxiety and coronary heart disease: a synthesis of epidemiological, psychological and experimental evidence.Ann Behav Med. 1998; 20: 47-58
- Effects of psychological stress and psychiatric disorders on blood coagulation and fibrinolysis: a biobehavioral pathway to coronary artery disease?.Psychosom Med. 2001; 63: 531-544
- Psychology in coronary care.QJM. 1999; 92: 425-431
- Age and sex effects for emotional intensity.Dev Psychol. 1985; 21: 542-546
- On understanding gender differences in the expression of emotion: gender roles, socialization and language.in: Ablon S. Brown D. Mack J. Khantzian E. Human feelings: explorations in affect development and meaning. Analytic Press, Hillsdale, New Jersey1993: 87-121