Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The IκB-kinase (IKK) and NF-κB: key elements of proinflammatory signaling.Semin Immunol. 2000; 12: 85-98
- Rel/NF-κB family: intimate tales of association and dissociation.Genes Develop. 1995; 15: 2723-2735
- Multiple signals converging on NF-κB.Curr Opin Cell Biol. 1999; 11: 226-232
- Culture of human endothelial cells derived from umbilical veins identification by morphologic and immunologic criteria.J Clin Invest. 1973; 52: 2745-2751
- Cyclosporin A inhibits tissue factor expression in monocytes/macrophages.Blood. 1996; 88: 3837-3845
- Singel step method of RNA-isolation by acid guanidinium thiocyanate-phenol-chloroform extraction.Anal Biochem. 1987; 162: 156-159
- Statins differ in their ability to block NF-κB activation in human blood monocytes.Clin Pharm Therap. 2003; 41: 397-401
- Simvastatin supresses LPS-induced Akt phosphorylation in the human monocyte cell line THP-1.J Surg Res. 2004; 116: 116-120
- Statins inhibit osteoblast migration by inhibiting Rac–Akt signaling.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2004; 315: 636-642
- Reduction of tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α) related nuclear factor-κB (NF-κB) translocation but not inhibitorκ-B (Iκ-B)-degradation by Rho protein inhibition in human endothelial cells.Biochem Pharmacol. 2002; 64: 971-979
- HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statins) increase endothelial progenitor cells via the PI3-kinase/Akt pathway.J Clin Invest. 2001; 108: 391-397