Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A new automated colorimetric method for measuring total oxidant status.Clin Biochem. 2005; 38: 1103-1111
- Direct evidence of caeruloplasmin antioxidant properties.Mol Cell Biochem. 1998; 189: 127-135
- Cellular response of antioxidant metalloproteins in Cu/Zn SOD transgenic mice exposed to hyperoxia.Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2001; 281: L172-L182
- Ceruloplasmin enhances smooth muscle cell- and endothelial cell-mediated low density lipoprotein oxidation by a superoxide-dependent mechanism.J Biol Chem. 1996; 271: 14773-14778
- Does oxidative stress change ceruloplasmin from a protective to a vasculopathic factor?.Atherosclerosis. 2006;
- Autoantibodies against oxidized LDL correlate with serum concentrations of ceruloplasmin in patients with cardiovascular disease.Clin Chim Acta. 2005;