Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Localization of osteoprotegerin, tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand, and receptor activator of nuclear factor-kappaB ligand in Monckeberg's sclerosis and atherosclerosis.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004; 89: 4104-4112
- Effects of immunosuppressants on receptor activator of NF-kappaB ligand and osteoprotegerin production by human osteoblastic and coronary artery smooth muscle cells.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2001; 280: 334-339
- Serum osteoprotegerin levels are associated with the presence and severity of coronary artery disease.Circulation. 2002; 106: 1192-1194
- Increased osteoprotegerin serum levels in men with coronary artery disease.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2003; 88: 1024-1028
- Osteoprotegerin is a risk factor for progressive atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease.Circulation. 2004; 109: 2175-2180
- Osteoprotegerin plasma concentrations correlate with severity of peripheral artery disease.Atherosclerosis. 2005; 182: 175-180
- Osteoprotegerin (OPG) and tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand (TRAIL) levels in atherosclerosis.Atherosclerosis. 2006; 184: 446-447
- A single nucleotide polymorphism in the promoter region of the human gene for osteoprotegerin is related to vascular morphology and function.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2002; 293: 13-17
- Osteoprotegerin gene polymorphisms in men with coronary artery disease.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004; 89: 3764-3768
- Two novel missense mutations in the CETP gene in Japanese hyperalphalipoproteinemic subjects.J Lipid Res. 2002; 43: 1011-1018
- Serum levels of osteoprotegerin and RANKL in patients with ST elevation acute myocardial infarction.Clin Sci. 2005; 109: 389-395
- Osteoprotegerin and osteopontin are expressed at high concentrations within symptomatic carotid atherosclerosis.Stroke. 2004; 35: 1636-1641