Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- New markers of inflammation and endothelial cell activation. Part I.Circulation. 2003; 108: 1917-1923
- Plasma concentration of soluble intercellular adhesion molecule 1 and risks of future myocardial infarction in apparently healthy men.Lancet. 1998; 351: 88-92
- The oxidative modification hypothesis of atherosclerosis: does it hold for humans?.Trends Cardiovasc Med. 2001; 11: 93-102
- Cell adhesion molecules in hypertension: endothelial markers of vascular injury and predictors of target organ damage?.J Hypertens. 2002; 20: 813-816
- Importance of advanced glycation end products in diabetes-associated cardiovascular and renal disease.Am J Hypertens. 2004; 17: 315-385
- Inflammatory pathways and insulin action.Int J Obes. 2003; 27: S53-S55
- Chronic subclinical inflammation as part of the insulin resistance syndrome.Circulation. 2000; 102: 42-47
- Endothelial dysfunction in obesity and insulin resistance: a road to diabetes and heart disease.Obes Res. 2003; 11: 1278-1289
- Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 concentration is genetically correlated with insulin resistance, obesity, and HDL concentration in Mexican Americans.Diabetes. 2004; 53: 2691-2695
- Genetic and environmental contributions to cardiovascular risk factors in Mexican Americans: the San Antonio Family Heart Study.Circulation. 1996; 94: 2159-2170
- Descent graphs in pedigree analysis: applications to haplotyping, location scores, and marker-sharing statistics.Am J Hum Genet. 1996; 58: 1323-1337
- Multipoint quantitative-trait linkage analysis in general pedigrees.Am J Hum Genet. 1998; 62: 1198-1211
- Markov chain Monte Carlo methods for radiation hybrid mapping.J Comput Biol. 1997; 4: 505-515
- Oligogenic model selection using the Bayesian Information Criterion: linkage analysis of the P300 Cz event-related brain potential.Genet Epidemiol. 1999; 17: S67-S72
- Bayesian model selection in social research.in: Marsden P.V. Sociological methodology. Blackwell, Oxford1995: 111-195
- Variance component methods for detecting complex trait loci.Adv Genet. 2001; 42: 151-181
Göring HHH. Hlod (Homo v. 0.2) documentation. In SOLAR online user's manual, http://www.sfbr.org/solar/doc/95.appendix_5.txt. 2 October 2002; accessed 10 March 2006.
- Increased incidence of type II diabetes mellitus in Mexican Americans.Diabetes Care. 1991; 14: 102-108
National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI). Human genome resources. No date. Available from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/genome/guide/human/. Accessed 21 March 2006.
McKusick-Nathans Institute for Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University and National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI). Gene map locus 19p13. In Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM); 2000. Available from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=search&db=omim&term=19p13&dispmax=20. Accessed 3 April 2006.
- The implication of obesity and central fat on markers of chronic inflammation: the ATTICA study.Atherosclerosis. 2005; 183: 308-315
- Genome-wide scan of resistin mRNA expression in omental adipose tissue of baboons.Int J Obes. 2005; 29: 406-412
- Genetic variation in BEACON influences quantitative variation in metabolic syndrome-related phenotypes.Diabetes. 2004; 53: 2467-2472
- Tumor necrosis factor-α-converting enzyme (TACE/ADAM-17) mediates the ectodomain cleavage of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1).J Biol Chem. 2006; 281: 3157-3164
- Genome scan among Nigerians linking blood pressure to chromosomes 2, 3, and 19.Hypertension. 2002; 40: 629-633
- A QTL on chromosome 11q determines decrease of mean arterial blood pressure over time despite weight gain in a single Mexican American family.Am J Hum Genet. 2004; 75: A1942