Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Assessment of CAD by cardiac CT: a scientific statement from the AHA committee on cardiovascular imaging and intervention, council on cardiovascular radiology and intervention, and committee on cardiac imaging, council on clinical cardiology.Circulation. 2006; 114: 1761-1791
- From vulnerable plaque to vulnerable patient. Part III. Executive summary of the screening for heart attack prevention and education (SHAPE) task force report.Am J Cardiol. 2006; 98: 2H-15H
- The prevalence and prognostic significance of ECG abnormalities.Curr Probl Cardiol. 2000; 1: 1-72
Pignone M, Fowler-Brown A, Pletcher M, Tice JA. Screening for asymptomatic coronary artery disease. Systematic evidence review no. 22. Agency for healthcare research and quality (AHRQ) 2003. http://www.ahrq.gov/clinic/serfiles.htm—CHD screening.
- Left ventricular hypertrophy by ECG: prevalence, incidence and mortaility in the Framingham study.Ann Intern Med. 1969; 71: 89-105
- Prolonged QT interval predicts cardiac and all-cause mortality in the elderly. The Rotterdam Study.Eur Heart J. 1999; 20: 278-284
- Prognostic value of ECG findings for total, cardiovascular disease, and coronary heart disease in men and women.Heart. 1998; 80: 570-577
- T axis as an indicator of risk of cardiac events in elderly people.Lancet. 1998; 352: 601-605
- Association between the length of the QT interval and mortality in the Cardiovascular Health Study.Am J Med. 2003; 115: 689-694
- Assessment of clinically silent atherosclerotic disease and established and novel risk factors for predicting myocardial infarction and cardiac death in healthy middle-aged subjects: rationale and design of the Heinz Nixdorf Recall Study.Am Heart J. 2002; 144: 212-218
12SL ECG analysis with age & gender specific criteria. Physician's guide. PN 416791-004 Revision A. GE Medical Systems IT, 2000.
Willems JL, et al. Assessment of the diagnostic performance of ECG computer programs and cardiologists. Common Standards for Electrocardiography: 10th and Final Progress Report Leuven: Ref.-Nr. CSE 90-12-31, 148–266.
- Prognostic value of computer electrocardiography in veteran outpatients.Federal Pract. 2004; 3: 11-20
- The Minnesota Code manual of ECG findings. Standards and procedures for measurement and classification.John Wright, Bristol1982
- Relationship of blood pressure, serum cholesterol, smoking habits, relative weight and ECG abnormalities to incidence of major coronary events: final report of the pooling project.J Chronic Dis. 1978; 31: 201-306
- The 7th report of the Joint National Committee (JNC) on prevention, detection, evaluation, and treatment of high blood pressure.Hypertension. 2003; 42: 1206-1252
- Self-administration of a questionnaire on chest pain and intermittent claudication.Br J Prev Soc Med. 1977; 31: 42-48
- Population-based assessment of subclinical coronary atherosclerosis using EBCT.Atherosclerosis. 2006; 185: 177-182
- Chou's electrography in clincial practice: adult and perdiatric.5th ed. W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia2001 (p. 81)
- Prevalence, predisposing factors, and prognosis of clinically unrecognized myocardial infarction in the elderly.JACC. 2000; 35: 119-126
- The QT-interval.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2001; 43: 1-45
- Is QT interval a marker of subclincial atherosclerosis in non-diabetic subjects? The Insulin Resistance Atherosclerosis Study (IRAS).Stroke. 1999; 30: 1566-1571
- Methodology of ECG interpretation in the Dalhousie program: NOVACODE ECG classification procedures for clinical trials and population health surveys.Methods Inf Med. 1990; 29: 362-374
- The ECG in prediction of sudden death: Framingham study experience.Am Heart J. 1987; 113: 377-382