Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Echolucent plaques are associated with high risk of ischemic cerebrovascular events in carotid stenosis: the Tromsø study.Circulation. 2001; 103: 2171-2175
- Echolucent rupture-prone plaques.Curr Opin Lipidol. 2003; 14: 505-512
- Carotid artery plaque composition—relationship to clinical presentation and ultrasound B-mode imaging.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 1995; 10: 23-30
- Higher levels of Interleukin-6 are associated with lower echogenicity of carotid artery plaques.Stroke. 2004; 35: 677-681
- Macrophages are associated with lipid-rich carotid artery plaques, echolucency on B-mode imaging, and elevated plasma lipid levels.J Vasc Surg. 2002; 35: 137-145
- Granzyme B induces smooth muscle cell apoptosis in the absence of perforin: involvement of extracellular matrix degradation.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2004; 24: 2245-2250
- Granzyme B in atherosclerosis and transplant vascular disease: association with cell death and atherosclerotic disease severity.Modern Pathol. 2003; 16: 460-470
- The levels of soluble granzyme A and B are elevated in plasma and synovial fluid of patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA).Clin Exp Immunol. 1999; 116: 366-370
- CT Angiography for the detection and characterization of carotid artery bifurcation disease.Stroke. 2000; 31: 2168-2174
- Carotid artery stenosis: gray-scale and doppler US diagnosis—Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound Consensus Conference.Radiology. 2003; 229: 340-346
- Hyperhomocysteinemic subjects have enhanced expression of lectin-like oxidized LDL receptor-1 in mononuclear cells.J Nutr. 2003; 133: 3588-3591
- Silent ischemia in minor stroke and TIA patients identified on MR imaging.Neurology. 2005; 65: 513-517
- Inflammation, atherosclerosis, and coronary artery disease.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 1685-1695
- C-reactive protein and other emerging blood biomarkers to optimize risk stratification of vulnerable patients.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: C19-C31
- Clinical application of C-reactive protein for cardiovascular disease detection and prevention.Circulation. 2003; 107: 363-369
- The relative strength of C-reactive protein and lipid levels as determinants of ischemic stroke compared with coronary heart disease in women.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 2235-2242
With Not0 AA-TBgMEEA, Endothelial dysfunction and systemic inflammation in persons with echolucent carotid plaques. Thromb Haemost 2006;96:53–9.
- C-reactive protein and other markers of inflammation in the prediction of cardiovascular disease in women.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342: 836-843
- T cells in atherogenesis: for better or for worse?.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2006; 26: 2421