Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A new serum system in man: the Lp system.Acta Pathol Microbiol Scand. 1963; 59: 362-382
- Lipoprotein (a). An elusive cardiovascular risk factor.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2004; 24: 2219-2226
- cDNA sequence of human apolipoprotein(a) is homologous to plasminogen.Nature. 1987; 330: 132-137
- Lp(a) lipoprotein as a risk factor for myocardial infarction.JAMA. 1986; 256: 2540-2544
- Cardiovascular health study investigators. Lp(a), lipoprotein, vascular disease, and mortality in the elderly.N Engl J Med. 2003; 349: 2108-2115
- Relation between lipoprotein (a) and fibrinogen and serial intravascular ultrasound plaque progression in left main coronary arteries.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 446-452
- Lipoprotein (a) as a strong indicator for cerebrovascular disease.Stroke. 1986; 17: 942-945
- Lipoprotein (a) and incident ischemic stroke, the atherosclerosis risk in communities (ARIC) study.Stroke. 2006; 37: 1407-1412
- Lipoprotein(a), measured with an assay independent of apolipoprotein(a) isoform size, and risk of future cardiovascular events among initially healthy women.JAMA. 2006; 296: 1363-1370
- Therapy of hyper-Lp(a).Handb Exp Pharmacol. 2005; 170: 519-536
- Report of the national heart, lung, and blood institute workshop on lipoprotein (a) and cardiovascular disease: recent advances and future directions.Clin Chem. 2003; 49: 1785-1796
- Effects of fish oil on some parameters of fibrinolysis and lipoprotein(a) in healthy subjects.Am J Cardiol. 1994; 74: 189-192
- Dietary fish oil lowers lipoprotein(a) in primary hypertriglyceridemia.Atherosclerosis. 1991; 90: 95-97
- Serum Lp(a) lipoprotein concentrations in patients with coronary artery disease and the influence of long-term n-3 fatty acid supplementation.Scand J Clin Lab Invest. 1995; 55: 295-300
- ω-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids decrease plasma lipoprotein(a) concentrations in hypertensive subjects.Clin Nutr. 2004; 23: 1246-1247
- Apolipoprotein(a) gene accounts for greater than 90% of the variation in plasma lipoprotein(a) concentrations.J Clin Invest. 1992; 90: 52-60
- Plasma lipoprotein(a) concentrations and expression of the apolipoprotein(a) gene are dependent on the nucleotide polymorphisms in its 5′-flanking region.J Clin Invest. 1997; 99: 1361-1366
- Significant impact of the +93C/T polymorphism in the apolipoprotein(a) gene on Lp(a) concentrations in Africans but not in Caucasians: confounding effect of linkage disequilibrium.Hum Mol Genet. 1998; 7: 257-264
- Studies of apolipoprotein (a) promoter from subjects with different plasma lipoprotein (a) concentrations.Clin Biochem. 2003; 36: 241-246
- Detection of variability in apo(a) gene transcription regulatory sequences using the DGGE method.Clin Chim Acta. 2007; 376: 77-81
- Low adherence of a clinically healthy Italian population to nutritional recommendations for primary prevention of chronic diseases.Nutr Metab Cardiovas Dis. 2006; 16: 436-444
Practice guidelines for primary care physicians: 2003 ESH/ESC Hypertension guidelines. ESH/ESC hypertension guidelines committee. J Hyper 2003; 21:1779–86.
Reports of the expert committee on the diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus. Diabetes care 2003; 26:S5–S20.
Third report of the national cholesterol education program (NCEP) expert panel on detection, evaluation and treatment of high blood cholesterol in adult (Adult treatment panel III). Final report. Circulation 2002; 106:3143–421.
- A self-administered semiquantitative food-frequency questionnaire with optical reading and its concurrent validation.Eur J Epidemiol. 1995; 11: 163-170
- Improvement of low-density microelectronic array technology to characterize 14 mutations/single-nucleotide polymorphisms from several human genes on a large scale.Clin Chem. 2004; 50: 775-777
- LPA +93C>T and +121G>A polymorphisms detection by electronic microchip technology.Mol Genet Metab. 2007; 91: 79-84
- Influence of genetic polymorphisms on responsiveness to dietary fat and cholesterol.Am J Clin Nutr. 2000; 72: 1275-1284
- Apolipoprotein C-III, n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, and “insulin-resistant” T-455C APOC3 gene polymorphism in heart disease patients: example of gene–diet interaction.Clin Chem. 2005; 51: 360-367
- Fish intake, independent of apo(a) size, accounts for lower plasma lipoprotein (a) concentrations in Bantu fishermen of Tanzania. The Lugalawa study.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 1999; 19: 1250-1256
- Lp(a) lipoprotein and lipids in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: serum concentrations and relationship to inflammation.Rheumatol Int. 2005; 25: 241-245
- n-3 Polyunsaturated fatty acids, inflammation, and inflammatory diseases.Am J Clin Nutr. 2006; 83: 1505-1519
- Absorption and transport of fat in mammals with emphasis on n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.Lipids. 1998; 23: 1005-1014