Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lack of association of chromosome 9p21.3 genotype with cardiovascular structure and function in persons with stable coronary artery disease: the Heart and Soul Study.Atherosclerosis. 2009; 205: 492-496
- N-terminal fragment of the prohormone brain-type natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP), cardiovascular events, and mortality in patients with stable coronary heart disease.JAMA. 2007; 297: 169-176
- Association of fetuin-A with mitral annular calcification and aortic stenosis among persons with coronary heart disease: data from the Heart and Soul Study.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2533-2539
- Prognostic value of leukocyte telomere length in patients with stable coronary artery disease: data From the Heart and Soul Study.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2008; 28: 1379-1384
- A customized genetic approach to the number one killer: coronary artery disease.Curr Opin Cardiol. 2008; 23: 629-633
- Interpretation of genetic association studies: markers with replicated highly significant odds ratios may be poor classifiers.PLOS Genet. 2009; 5
- The 9p21 susceptibility locus for coronary artery disease and the severity of coronary atherosclerosis.BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2009; 27: 3
- Cardiovascular disease risk prediction with and without knowledge of genetic variation at chromosome 9p21.3.Ann Intern Med. 2009; 150: 65-72