Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Inter-society consensus for the management of peripheral arterial disease (TASC II).Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2007; 33: S32-S44
Guidelines for Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty. Standards of Practice Committee of the Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology. Radiology 1990;177:619–26.
- Late outcome of amputees with premature atherosclerosis.Surgery. 1996; 119: 487-493
- Medical treatment of peripheral arterial disease and claudication.N Engl J Med. 2001; 344: 1608-1621
Second European consensus document on chronic critical leg ischemia. Circulation 1991;84:IV1–IV26.
- Therapeutic angiogenesis for patients with limb ischaemia by autologous transplantation of bone-marrow cells: a pilot study and a randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2002; 360: 427-435
- Implantation of bone marrow mononuclear cells into ischemic myocardium enhances collateral perfusion and regional function via side supply of angioblasts, angiogenic ligands, and cytokines.Circulation. 2001; 104: 1046-1052
- Long-term clinical outcome after intramuscular implantation of bone marrow mononuclear cells (Therapeutic Angiogenesis by Cell Transplantation [TACT] trial) in patients with chronic limb ischemia.Am Heart J. 2008; 156: 1010-1018
- Neutrophil and erythroblast regulate the effects of bone marrow cell implantation.Eur J Clin Invest. 2006; 36: 65-66
- Autologous bone-marrow mononuclear cell implantation in patients with severe lower limb ischaemia: a comparison of using blood cell separator and Ficoll density gradient centrifugation.Atherosclerosis. 2007; 194: e52-56
- Critical roles of muscle-secreted angiogenic factors in therapeutic neovascularization.Circ Res. 2006; 98: 1194-1202
- Isolation of putative progenitor endothelial cells for angiogenesis.Science. 1997; 275: 964-967
- Circulating endothelial cells and endothelial progenitor cells: two sides of the same coin, or two different coins?.Atherosclerosis. 2006; 188: 12-18
- Local delivery of marrow-derived stromal cells augments collateral perfusion through paracrine mechanisms.Circulation. 2004; 109: 1543-1549
- Multipotent human stromal cells improve cardiac function after myocardial infarction in mice without long-term engraftment.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007; 354: 700-706
- Numerous growth factors, cytokines, and chemokines are secreted by human CD34(+) cells, myeloblasts, erythroblasts, and megakaryoblasts and regulate normal hematopoiesis in an autocrine/paracrine manner.Blood. 2001; 97: 3075-3085
- Erythroblasts are a source of angiogenic factors.Blood. 2001; 97: 1968-1974
- Erythroid cells play essential roles in angiogenesis by bone marrow cell implantation.J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2006; 40: 629-638
- Identification of clonogenic common lymphoid progenitors in mouse bone marrow.Cell. 1997; 91: 661-672
- CD8+ T lymphocytes regulate the arteriogenic response to ischemia by infiltrating the site of collateral vessel development and recruiting CD4+ mononuclear cells through the expression of interleukin-16.Circulation. 2006; 113: 118-124
- Angiogenesis by implantation of peripheral blood mononuclear cells and platelets into ischemic limbs.Circulation. 2002; 106: 2019-2025
- Expression of vascular endothelial growth factor, stromal cell-derived factor-1, and CXCR4 in human limb muscle with acute and chronic ischemia.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2007; 27: 1426-1432
- Cardiovascular risk factors impair native collateral development and may impair efficacy of therapeutic interventions.Cardiovasc Res. 2008; 78: 257-264
- Aging and disease as modifiers of efficacy of cell therapy.Circ Res. 2008; 102: 1319-1330