Abbreviations:Apo (apolipoprotein), CAD (coronary artery disease), CI (confidence interval), FFA (free fatty acids), GWAS (genome-wide association studies), HDL-C (HDL cholesterol), LDL-C (LDL cholesterol), LDL-TRIG (LDL triglycerides), MAF (minor allele frequency), MI (myocardial infarction), OR (odds ratio), TRIG (triglycerides)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Wellcome Trust Case Control Consortium Genome-wide association study of 14,000 cases of seven common diseases and 3,000 shared controls. Nature 2007;447:661–78.
- Genomewide association analysis of coronary artery disease.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 443-453
- Newly identified loci that influence lipid concentrations and risk of coronary artery disease.Nat Genet. 2008; 40: 161-169
- Genome-wide association of early-onset myocardial infarction with single nucleotide polymorphisms and copy number variants.Nat Genet. 2009;
- Loci influencing lipid levels and coronary heart disease risk in 16 European population cohorts.Nat Genet. 2009; 41: 47-55
- Significant impact of chromosomal locus 1p13.3 on serum LDL cholesterol and on angiographically characterized coronary atherosclerosis.Atherosclerosis. 2009;
- The impact of newly identified loci on coronary heart disease, stroke and total mortality in the MORGAM prospective cohorts.Genet Epidemiol. 2008;
- The novel genetic variant predisposing to coronary artery disease in the region of the PSRC1 and CELSR2 genes on chromosome 1 associates with serum cholesterol.J Mol Med. 2008; 86: 1233-1241
- Six new loci associated with blood low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, high-density lipoprotein cholesterol or triglycerides in humans.Nat Genet. 2008; 40: 189-197
- LDL-cholesterol concentrations: a genome-wide association study.Lancet. 2008; 371: 483-491
- Genome-wide association study identifies genes for biomarkers of cardiovascular disease: serum urate and dyslipidemia.Am J Hum Genet. 2008; 82: 139-149
- Mapping the genetic architecture of gene expression in human liver.PLoS Biol. 2008; 6: e107
- Common variants at 30 loci contribute to polygenic dyslipidemia.Nat Genet. 2009; 41: 56-65
- Genome-wide association analysis of metabolic traits in a birth cohort from a founder population.Nat Genet. 2009; 41: 35-46
- Rationale and design of the LURIC study—a resource for functional genomics, pharmacogenomics and long-term prognosis of cardiovascular disease.Pharmacogenomics. 2001; 2: S1-S73
- A reporting system on patients evaluated for coronary artery disease. Report of the Ad Hoc Committee for Grading of Coronary Artery Disease, Council on Cardiovascular Surgery, American Heart Association.Circulation. 1975; 51: 5-40
American Diabetes Association Diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus. Diabetes Care 2006;29(Suppl. 1):S43–8.
- Structure of human low-density lipoprotein subfractions, determined by X-ray small-angle scattering.Biochim Biophys Acta. 1990; 1037: 48-57
- Sortilin/neurotensin receptor-3 binds and mediates degradation of lipoprotein lipase.J Biol Chem. 1999; 274: 8832-8836
- Endocytosis of apolipoprotein A-V by members of the low density lipoprotein receptor and the VPS10p domain receptor families.J Biol Chem. 2008; 283: 25920-25927
- Small, dense low-density lipoprotein particles as a predictor of the risk of ischemic heart disease in men. Prospective results from the Quebec Cardiovascular Study.Circulation. 1997; 95: 69-75
- Low-density lipoprotein density and atherosclerosis. Unraveling the connection.JAMA. 1994; 272: 305-308
- Hypertriglyceridemia: a review beyond low-density lipoprotein.Cardiol Rev. 2002; 10: 163-172
- Triglycerides as a risk factor for coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 82 ([discussion 85U–86U]): 49U-56U
- A common allele on chromosome 9 associated with coronary heart disease.Science. 2007; 316: 1488-1491
- Repeated replication and a prospective meta-analysis of the association between chromosome 9p21.3 and coronary artery disease.Circulation. 2008; 117: 1675-1684
- Functional analysis of the chromosome 9p21.3 coronary artery disease risk locus.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2009;