Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Regulation of cholesterol homeostasis in macrophages and consequences for atherosclerotic lesion development.FEBS Lett. 2006; 580: 5588-5596
- Expression of ACAT-1 protein in human atherosclerotic lesions and cultured human monocytes-macrophages.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 1998; 18: 1568-1574
- Salusins: newly identified bioactive peptides with hemodynamic and mitogenic activities.Nat Med. 2003; 9: 1166-1172
- Systemic distribution of salusin expression in the rat.Hypertens Res. 2007; 30: 1255-1262
- Presence of immunoreactive salusin-α in human serum and urine.Peptides. 2006; 27: 2561-2566
- Presence of immunoreactive salusin-β in human plasma and urine.Regul Pept. 2009; 158: 63-67
- Synthetic salusins as cardiac depressors in rat.Hypertension. 2005; 45: 419-425
- Salusins promote cardiomyocyte growth but does not affect cardiac function in rats.Regul Pept. 2004; 122: 191-197
- Salusins protect neonatal rat cardiomyocytes from serum deprivation-induced cell death through upregulation of GRP78.J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2006; 48: 41-46
- Impact of salusin-α and -β on human macrophage foam cell formation and coronary atherosclerosis.Circulation. 2008; 117: 638-648
- Chronic urotensin II administration enhances macrophage foam cell formation and atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E-knockout mice.J Hypertens. 2008; 26: 1955-1965
- Preventive effects of heregulin-β1 on macrophage foam cell formation and atherosclerosis.Circ Res. 2009; 105: 500-510
- Reply to ‘Salusins: newly identified bioactive peptides with hemodynamic and mitogenic activities’.Nat Med. 2007; 13: 661-662
- Human urotensin II accelerates foam cell formation in human monocyte-derived macrophages.Hypertension. 2005; 46: 738-744
- Serum salusin-α levels are decreased and correlated negatively with carotid atherosclerosis in essential hypertensive patients.Hypertens Res. 2008; 31: 463-468
☆Presented in part at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2009, November 14–18, 2009, Orlando, FL, USA.