Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Genome-wide association identifies the ABO blood group as a major locus associated with serum levels of soluble E-selectin.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2009; 29: 1958-1967
- ABO(H) blood groups and vascular disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Thromb Haemost. 2008; 6: 62-69
- The influence of age, gender and ABO blood group on soluble endothelial cell markers and adhesion molecules.Br J Haematol. 1996; 92: 498-500
- An investigation of the interactions of E-selectin with fuco-oligosaccharides of the blood group family.Glycobiology. 2002; 12: 829-835
- Mediation analysis reveals a sex-dependent association of ABO gene variants with TG/HDL-C ratio that is suppressed by sE-selectin level for Atherosclerosis.Atherosclerosis. 2013; 228: 406-412
- Recent advances in the characterization of the platelet membrane system by proteomics.Curr Pharm Des. 2007; 13: 2647-2655
- The ABC transporters in lipid flux and atherosclerosis.Prog Lipid Res. 2011 Jul; 50: 213-224
- E-selectin and intercellular adhesion molecule-1 are released by activated human endothelial cells in vitro.Immunology. 1992; 77: 543-549
- A genome-wide association study identifies protein quantitative trait loci (pQTLs).PLoS Genet. 2008; 4: e1000072
- Biological function of fucosylation in cancer biology.J Biochem. 2007; 143: 725-729