Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Non-invasive detection of endothelial dysfunction in children and adults at risk of atherosclerosis.Lancet. 1992; 340: 1111-1115
- Predictive value of brachial flow-mediated dilation for incident cardiovascular events in a population-based study: the multi-ethnic study of atherosclerosis.Circulation. 2009; 120: 502-509
- Allometric scaling of diameter change in the original flow-mediated dilation protocol.Atherosclerosis. 2013; 226: 425-427
- The use of percentages and size specific indices to normalsie physiological data for variation in body size: wasted time, wasted effort?.Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part A. 1999; 122: 37-44
- Impact of age, sex and exercise on brachial and popliteal artery remodelling in humans.Atherosclerosis. 2010; 210: 525-530
- Arterial remodeling. Mechanisms and clinical implications.Circulation. 2000; 102: 1186-1191
- Causal diagrams for epidemiologic research.Epidemiology. 1999; 10: 37-48
- Extensions of net reclassification improvement calculations to measure usefulness of new biomarkers.Statistics in Medicine. 2011; 30: 11-21
- Atherosclerosis and thrombosis: insights from large animal models.Journal of Biomedicine & Biotechnology. 2011; 2011: 907575