Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Adjusting for brachial artery diameter in the analysis of flow-mediated dilation: pitfalls of a landmark paper?.Atherosclerosis. 2013; 228: 277-279
- Allometric scaling of diameter change in the original flow-mediated dilation protocol.Atherosclerosis. 2013; 226: 425-427
- The use of percentage change from baseline as an outcome in a controlled trial is statistically inefficient: a simulation study.BMC Med Res Meth. 2001; 1: 6
- Testing for baseline differences in clinical trials.Stat Med. 1994; 13: 1715-1726
- Non-invasive detection of endothelial dysfunction in children and adults at risk of atherosclerosis.Lancet. 1992; 340: 1111-1115
- Brachial flow-mediated dilation predicts incident cardiovascular events in older adults. The cardiovascular Health study.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2390-2397
- Assessment of atherosclerosis: the role of flow-mediated dilatation.Eur Heart J. 2010; 31: 2854-2861
- Reducing bias through directed acyclic graphs.BMC Med Res Meth. 2008; 8: 70