- •Prevalence of CAD in our study was 55%.
- •29% of the total cohort had indication to cardiac surgery.
- •High prevalence of CAD and moderate prevalence of CVD in LLAD patients.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mortality over a period of 10 years in patients with peripheral arterial disease.N Engl J Med. 1992; 326: 381-386
- ESC guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of peripheral artery disease: document covering atherosclerotic disease of extracranial carotid and vertebral, mesenteric, renal, upper and low extremity arteries: the task force on the diagnosis and treatment of peripheral artery diseases of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 2851-2906
- Results of the randomized, placebo-controlled clopidogrel and acetylsalicylic acid in bypass surgery for peripheral arterial disease (CASPAR) trial.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 52: 825-833
- The prevalence of peripheral arterial disease in high risk subjects and coronary or cerebrovascular patients.Angiology. 2007; 58: 309-315
- International prevalence, recognition, and treatment of cardiovascular risk factors in outpatients with atherothrombosis.J Am Med Assoc. 2006; 295: 180-189
- Prevalence of coexistence of coronary artery disease, peripheral arterial disease, and atherothrombotic brain infarction in men and women > or = 62 years of age.Am J Cardiol. 1994; 74: 64-65
- Prevalence of coexistence of coronary artery disease, ischemic stroke, and peripheral arterial disease in older persons, mean age 80 years, in an academic hospital-based geriatrics practice.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1999; 47: 1255-1256
- Relation of brachial artery flow-mediated vasodilation to significant coronary artery disease in patients with peripheral arterial disease.Am J Cardiol. 2005; 96: 1337-1341
- Guidelines on myocardial revascularization.Eur Heart J. 2010; 31: 2501-2555
- Coronary angiography in 506 patients with extracranial cerebrovascular disease.Arch Intern Med. 1985; 145: 849-852
- Prevalence of coronary heart disease in patients with aortic aneurysm and/or peripheral artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 103: 1215-1220
- Coronary artery disease in patients with peripheral artery disease.Heart Lung. 2010; 39: 116-120
- The coronary artery revascularization prophylaxis (CARP) trial: results and remaining controversies.Perspect Vasc Surg Endovasc Ther. 2006; 18: 282-285
- Systematic strategy of prophylactic coronary angiography improves long-term outcome after major vascular surgery in medium- to high-risk patients: a prospective, randomized study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 989-996
- Cardiac computed tomography and myocardial perfusion scintigraphy for risk stratification in asymptomatic individuals without known cardiovascular disease: a position statement of the Working Group on Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiac CT of the European Society of Cardiology.Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 1986-1993
- A predictive model for screening cerebrovascular disease in patient undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2005; 4: 90-95
- Prevalence, risk factors and cardiovascular comorbidity of symptomatic peripheral arterial disease in Italy.Atherosclerosis. 2004; 175: 131-138
- The prevalence of polyvascular disease in patients referred for peripheral arterial disease.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2009; 38: 435-440