- Tendera M.
- Aboyans V.
- Bartelink M.L.
- Baumgartner I.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence of asymptomatic carotid artery stenosis in the general population: an individual participant data meta-analysis.Stroke. 2010; 41: 1294-1297
- ESC guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of peripheral artery diseases: document covering atherosclerotic disease of extracranial carotid and vertebral, mesenteric, renal, upper and lower extremity arteries: the task force on the diagnosis and treatment of peripheral artery diseases of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur. Heart J. 2011; 32 (European Stroke Organisation): 2851-2906
- Carotid atherosclerosis, silent ischemic brain damage and brain atrophy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Int. J. Cardiol. 2016; 223: 681-687
- Markers of inflammation associated with plaque progression and instability in patients with carotid atherosclerosis.Mediat. Inflamm. 2015; : 718329
- Increased levels of legumain in plasma and plaques from patients with carotid atherosclerosis.Atherosclerosis. 2017; 257: 216-223
- Legumain and cathepsin-L expression in human unstable carotid plaque.Atherosclerosis. 2010; 208: 83-89
- Novel candidate genes in unstable areas of human atherosclerotic plaques.Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 2006; 26: 1837-1844
- Structure and function of legumain in health and disease.Biochimie. 2016; 122: 126-150
- Clinicopathologic significance of legumain overexpression in cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Sci. Rep. 2015; 5: 16599
- Legumain is activated in macrophages during pancreatitis.Am. J. Physiol. Gastrointest. Liver Physiol. 2016; 311: G548-G560
- Non-invasive molecular imaging of vulnerable atherosclerotic plaques.J. Cardiol. 2015; 65: 261-269
- Functional imaging of legumain in cancer using a new quenched activity-based probe.J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2013; 135: 174-182
- Carotid plaque formation and serum biomarkers.Atherosclerosis. 2010; 213: 21-29
- Impact of epidermal fatty acid binding protein on 2D-NMR-assessed atherogenic dyslipidemia and related disorders.J. Clin. Lipidol. 2016; 10 (e332): 330-338
- Gene and protein expression of chemokine (C-C-Motif) ligand 19 is upregulated in unstable carotid atherosclerotic plaques.Eur. J. Vasc. Endovasc. Surg. 2016; 52: 427-436
- Serum osteoprotegerin is associated with calcified carotid plaque: a strobe-compliant observational study.Med. Baltim. 2016; 95: e3381
- Circulating chemerin is associated with carotid plaque instability, whereas resistin is related to cerebrovascular symptomatology.Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 2016; 36: 1670-1678
- Interleukin 23 levels are increased in carotid atherosclerosis: possible role for the interleukin 23/interleukin 17 axis.Stroke. 2015; 46: 793-799
- Reduction of circulating HLA-DR+ T cell levels correlates with increased carotid intraplaque neovascularization and atherosclerotic burden.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2016; 9: 1231-1233
- Circulating CD14+ and CD14highCD16- classical monocytes are reduced in patients with signs of plaque neovascularization in the carotid artery.Atherosclerosis. 2016; 255: 171-178