Background and aims
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Trends in cardiovascular health metrics and associations with all-cause and CVD mortality among US adults.JAMA. 2012; 307: 1273-1283
- Community prevalence of ideal cardiovascular health, by the American Heart Association definition, and relationship with cardiovascular disease incidence.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2011; 57: 1690-1696
- Acute myocardial infarction in Women: a scientific statement from the american Heart association.Circulation. 2016; 133: 916-947
- Widening socioeconomic and racial disparities in cardiovascular disease mortality in the United States, 1969-2013.Int. J. MCH AIDS. 2015; 3: 106-118
- Geographic variation in trends and disparities in acute myocardial infarction hospitalization and mortality by income levels, 1999-2013.JAMA Cardiol. 2016; 1: 255-265
- Association between low education and higher global cardiovascular risk.J. Clin. Hypertens. 2015; 17: 332-337
- Trends in cardiovascular health of US adults by income, 2005-2014.JAMA Cardiol. 2017; 2: 814-816
- Social determinants of risk and outcomes for cardiovascular disease: a scientific statement from the american Heart association.Circulation. 2015; 132: 873-898
- Income disparities in absolute cardiovascular risk and cardiovascular risk factors in the United States, 1999-2014.JAMA Cardiol. 2017; 2: 782-790
- Socioeconomic status and trends in disparities in 4 major risk factors for cardiovascular disease among US adults, 1971-2002.Archives Intern. Med. 2006; 166: 2348-2355
"NHIS Design" Retrieved November 22nd, 2017, from: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhis/2006var.pdf.
"Medical Expenditure Panel Survey." Retrieved November 22nd, 2017, from: http://meps.ahrq.gov/mepsweb/about_meps/survey_back.jsp.
"IRB Exemption." Retrieved November 22nd, 2017, from: http://www.hhs.gov/ohrp/regulations-and-policy/decision-trees/- c2.
- Incremental increases in economic burden parallels cardiometabolic risk factors in the US. Diabetes.Metabolic Syndrome Obes. Targets Ther. 2016; 9: 233-241
- Out-of-pocket financial burden for low-income families with children: socioeconomic disparities and effects of insurance.Health Serv. Res. 2005; 40: 1722-1736
- Racial/ethnic differences in unintended pregnancy: evidence from a national sample of U.S. Women.Am. J. Prev. Med. 2016; 50: 427-435
"MEPS Glossary" Retrieved November 22nd, 2017, from: https://meps.ahrq.gov/survey_comp/hc_ques_glossary.shtml - P.
Physical Activity Guidelines Advisory Committee Report, 2008, Washington, DC: US Department of Health and Human Services, 2008.
- The association between income and Life expectancy in the United States, 2001-2014.JAMA. 2016; 315: 1750-1766