Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Discontinuing or continuing statin following intracerebral hemorrhage from the view of a national cohort study.Atherosclerosis. 2018; 278: 15-22
- Simvastatin reduces neutrophils infiltration into brain parenchyma after intracerebral hemorrhage via regulating peripheral neutrophils apoptosis.Frontiers in Neurosicence. 2018; 12: 977
- Neutrophil-to-Lymphocyte ratio predicts the outcome of acute intracerebral hemorrhage.Stroke. 2016; 47: 1654-1657
- Neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio and perihematomal edema growth in intracerebral hemorrhage.Stroke. 2017; 48: 2589-2592
- Admission neutrophil count and neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio predict 90-day outcome in intracerebral hemorrhage.Biomark. Med. 2017; 11: 33-42
- Neutrophil-to-Lymphocyte ratio and 30-day mortality in patients with acute intracerebral hemorrhage.J. Stroke Cerebrovasc. Dis. : the official journal of National Stroke Association. 2016; 25: 182-187
- Simvastatin promotes hematoma absorption and reduces hydrocephalus following intraventricular hemorrhage in part by upregulating CD36.Translational stroke research. 2017; 8: 362-373
- Simvastatin accelerates hematoma resolution after intracerebral hemorrhage in a PPARgamma-dependent manner.Neuropharmacology. 2018; 128: 244-254
- Modulators of microglial activation and polarization after intracerebral haemorrhage, Nature reviews.Neurology. 2017; 13: 420-433