- Iacobellis G.
- Ribaudo M.C.
- Assael F.
- Vecci E.
- Tiberti C.
- Zappaterreno A.
- Di Mario U.
- Leonetti F.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epicardial fat from echocardiography: a new method for visceral adipose tissue prediction.Obes. Res. 2003; 11: 304-310
- Echocardiographic epicardial adipose tissue is related to anthropometric and clinical parameters of metabolic syndrome: a new indicator of cardiovascular risk.J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 2003; 88: 5163-5168
- Association of epicardial adipose tissue attenuation with coronary atherosclerosis in patients with a high risk of coronary artery disease.Atherosclerosis. 2019; : 230-236
- Möhlenkamp S Association of epicardial adipose tissue with progression of coronary artery calcification is more pronounced in the early phase of atherosclerosis: results from the Heinz Nixdorf recall study.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2014; 7: 909-916
- Association of epicardial fat with cardiovascular risk factors and incident myocardial infarction in the general population: the Heinz Nixdorf Recall Study.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1388-1395
- Epicardial adipose tissue: anatomic, biomolecular and clinical relationships with the heart.Nat. Clin. Pract. Cardiovasc. Med. 2005; 2: 536-543
- Local and systemic effects of the multifaceted epicardial adipose tissue depot.Nat. Rev. Endocrinol. 2015; 11: 363-371
- Epicardial adipose tissue has a unique transcriptome modified in severe coronary artery disease.Obesity. 2015; 23: 1267-1278
- Human epicardial adipose tissue is a source of inflammatory mediators.Circulation. 2003; 108: 2460-2466
- Coronary atherosclerosis is associated with macrophage polarization in epicardial adipose tissue.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2011; 58: 248-255
- Novel atherogenic pathways from the differential transcriptome analysis of diabetic epicardial adipose tissue.Nutr. Metabol. Cardiovasc. Dis. 2017; 27: 739-750
- Echocardiographic epicardial fat: a review of research and clinical applications.J. Am. Soc. Echocardiogr. 2009; 22: 1311-1319
- Liraglutide causes large and rapid epicardial fat reduction.Obesity. 2017; 25: 311-316
- Human epicardial fat expresses glucagon-like peptide 1 and 2 receptors genes.Horm. Metab. Res. 2017; 49: 625-630
- Effect of intensive versus moderate lipid-lowering therapy on epicardial adipose tissue in hyperlipidemic post-menopausal women: a substudy of the BELLES trial (Beyond Endorsed Lipid Lowering with EBT Scanning).J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1956-1961
- Association of pericoronary fat volume with atherosclerotic plaque burden in the underlying coronary artery: a segment analysis.Atherosclerosis. 2010; 211: 195-199
- Cardiac computed tomography-derived epicardial fat volume and attenuation independently distinguish patients with and without myocardial infarction.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0183514
- Non-invasive detection of coronary inflammation using computed tomography and prediction of residual cardiovascular risk (the CRISP CT study): a post-hoc analysis of prospective outcome data.Lancet. 2018; 392: 929-939
- Associations of cardiovascular fat radiodensity and vascular calcification in midlife women: the SWAN cardiovascular fat ancillary study.Atherosclerosis. 2018; 279: 114-121
- Epicardial adipocyte hypertrophy: association with M1-polarization and toll-like receptor pathways in coronary artery disease patients.Nutr. Metabol. Cardiovasc. Dis. 2016; 26: 246-253