Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Christmas holidays are immediately followed by a period of hypercholesterolemia.Atherosclerosis. 2019; 281: 121-127
- Chylomicronemia risk factors ranked by importance for the individual and community in 108 711 women and men.J. Intern. Med. 2018; 283: 392-404
- Longitudinal and secular trends in total cholesterol levels and impact of lipid-lowering drug use among Norwegian women and men born in 1905-1977 in the population-based Tromso Study 1979-2016.BMJ Open. 2017; 7e015001
- Fasting and nonfasting lipid levels: influence of normal food intake on lipids, lipoproteins, apolipoproteins, and cardiovascular risk prediction.Circulation. 2008; 118: 2047-2056
- Fasting compared with nonfasting lipids and apolipoproteins for predicting incident cardiovascular events.Circulation. 2008; 118: 993-1001
- Fasting is not routinely required for determination of a lipid profile: clinical and laboratory implications including flagging at desirable concentration cut-points-a joint consensus statement from the European Atherosclerosis Society and European Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine.Eur. Heart J. 2016; 37: 1944-1958