Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lipoprotein(a) - resurrected by genetics.J. Intern. Med. 2013; 273: 6-30
- Apo(a) isoforms predict risk for coronary heart disease: a study in six populations.Arterioscler. Thromb. 1992; 12: 1214-1226
- Apolipoprotein(a) isoform size, lipoprotein(a) concentration, and coronary artery disease: a mendelian randomisation analysis.Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2017; 5: 524-533
- Genetically elevated lipoprotein(a) and increased risk of myocardial infarction.J. Am. Med. Assoc. 2009; 301: 2331-2339
- Immunochemical quantification of human plasma Lp(a) lipoprotein.Lipids. 1974; 9: 15-26
- NHLBI working group recommendations to reduce lipoprotein(a)-mediated risk of cardiovascular disease and aortic stenosis.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2018; 71: 177-192
- Lipoprotein(a)-cholesterol levels estimated by vertical auto profile correlate poorly with Lp(a) mass in hyperlipidemic subjects: implications for clinical practice interpretation of Lp(a)-mediated risk.J. Clin. Lipidol. 2016; 10: 1389-1396
- Lipoprotein(a) levels, apo(a) isoform size, and coronary heart disease risk in the framingham offspring study.J. Lipid Res. 2011; 52: 1181-1187
- Comparison of lipoprotein(a) serum concentrations measured by six commercially available immunoassays.Atherosclerosis. 2019; : 206-213
- The mysteries of lipoprotein(a).Science. 1989; 246: 904-910
- Effect of the number of apolipoprotein(a) kringle 4 domains on immunochemical measurements of lipoprotein(a).Clin. Chem. 1995; 41: 246-255
- A comprehensive map of single base polymorphisms in the hypervariable LPA Kringle IV-2 copy number variation region.J. Lipid Res. 2019; 60: 186-199
- Simultaneous quantitation and size characterization of apolipoprotein(a) by ultra-performance liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry.Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom. 2014; 28: 1101-1106
- Relationship of lipoprotein(a) molar concentrations and mass according to lipoprotein(a) thresholds and apolipoprotein(a) isoform size.J. Clin. Lipidol. 2018; 12: 1313-1323
- Variation in lipoprotein(a) concentration associated with different apolipoprotein(a) alleles.J. Clin. Investig. 1994; 93: 1481-1492
- A novel but frequent variant in LPA KIV-2 is associated with a pronounced Lp(a) and cardiovascular risk reduction.Eur. Heart J. 2017; 38: 1823-1831
- Prediction of cardiovascular risk by Lp(a) concentrations or genetic variants within the LPA gene region.Clin. Res. Cardiol. Suppl. 2019; 14: 5-12
- Lipoprotein(a) and oxidized phospholipids promote valve calcification in patients with aortic stenosis.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2019; 73: 2150-2162
- Antisense oligonucleotides targeting apolipoprotein(a) in people with raised lipoprotein(a): two randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging trials.Lancet. 2016; 388: 2239-2253
Kronenberg F. Therapeutic lowering of lipoprotein(a): how much is enough?, Atherosclerosis: doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2019.07.003 (in press).