- •SBP increases expression of mRNAs and proteins in endothelial cells by activating macrophages.
- •SBP leads to endothelial cell proliferation, migration and tubule formation through activation of macrophages.
- •SBP increases expression of the p-Akt and p-Erk1/2 proteins through activation of macrophages.
- •SBP promotes the expression of VEGF-A mRNA, VEGF protein release and microvessel formation in an inflammatory angiogenesis model.
- •SBP promotes neovessel formation and prevents necrosis of acutely ischemic tissues in a hind limb ischemia model.
Background and aims
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Biomarkers in the early period of acute myocardial infarction in rat serum and protective effects of Shexiang Baoxin Pill using a metabolomic method.J. Ethnopharmacol. 2011; 138: 530-536
- The evaluation of the clinical effect of long-term using SXBXW on Patients with coronary heart disease.Chin. J. Integr. Tradit. West. Med. 2010; 30: 474-477
- Clinical observation of Shexiangbaoxin Pills in treating 50 cases of coronary heart disease angina pectoris.J. Pract. Tradit. Chin. Intern. Med. 2010; 24: 38
- The clinical study of improving efficacy on vascular endothelium function with Shexiangbaoxinwan's long-term administration in patients with coronary heart disease.Chin. J. Integr. Med. Cardio. Cerebrovasc. Dis. 2008; 6: 129-131
- Advance in modern studies on Shexiang Baoxin pill.Chin. Tradit. Herb. Drugs. 2016; 47: 1409-1417
- Deciphering ancient combinatorial formulas-the Shexiang Baoxin pill.Science. 2015; 347: S40-S42
- Simultaneous quantification of 11 active constituents in Shexiang Baoxin Pill by ultraperformance convergence chromatography combined with tandem mass spectrometry.J. Chromatogr. B Analyt. Technol. Biomed. Life Sci. 2017; 1052: 135-141
- Pharmacokinetics and tissue distribution of five bufadienolides from the Shexiang Baoxin Pill following oral administration to mice.J. Ethnopharmacol. 2015; 161: 175-185
- Simultaneous determination of ginsenosides and bufadienolides in rat plasma after the oral administration of Shexiang Baoxin Pill for pharmacokinetic study by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry following solid-phase extraction.Biomed. Chromatogr. 2017; 31
- Shexiang Baoxin Pills for coronary heart disease in animal models: preclinical evidence and promoting angiogenesis mechanism.Front. Pharmacol. 2017; 8: 404
- Shexiang Baoxin pill corrects metabolic disorders in a rat model of metabolic syndrome by targeting mitochondria.Front. Pharmacol. 2018; 9: 137
- Effect of Shengxiang Baoxin Pills on cell proliferation and oxidative stress induced by H2O2 in human umbilicial vein endothelial cells.Chin. J. Integr. Med. Cardio. 2011; 9: 966-969
- Cinnamaldehyde accelerates wound healing by promoting angiogenesis via up-regulation of PI3K and MAPK signaling pathways.Lab. Investig. 2018; 98: 783-798
- Experimental study of Shexiang Baoxin Pill in preventing and treating atherosclerosis.Tradit. Chin. Drug Res. Pharmacol. 2015; 26: 508-511
- Angiogenesis promoting effect of Shexiang Baoxin Pill on chicken embryo chorioallantoic membrane and cultured microvascular endothelial cells.Chin. J. Integr. Tradit. West. Med. 2003; 23: 128-131
- The serum metabolomic study of intervention effects of the traditional Chinese medicine Shexiang Baoxin Pill and a multi-component medicine polypill in the treatment of myocardial infarction in rats.Mol. Biosyst. 2012; 8: 2434-2442
- Macrophage β2 integrin-mediated, HuR-dependent stabilization of angiogenic factor-encoding mRNAs in inflammatory angiogenesis.Am. J. Pathol. 2012; 180: 1751-1760
- The Role of macrophage-derived IL-1 in induction and maintenance of angiogenesis.J. Immunol. 2009; 183: 4705-4714
- M2 macrophage enhance pathological neovascularization in the mouse model of oxygen-induced retinopathy.Investig. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2015; 56: 4767-4777
- Delivery of macrophages in a biomimetic scaffold accelerates diabetic wound healing through enhanced angiogenesis.J. Am. Coll. Surg. 2015; 221: S113-S114
- Macrophage-derived angiogenesis factors.Pharmacol. Ther. 1991; 51: 195-216
- A Method for Preparing Samples of Shexiang Baoxin Pill Sustained Release Gel for Pharmacological Research.CN PAT, 2016 (CN105726464)
- A network-based method for mechanistic investigation of Shexiang Baoxin Pill's treatment of cardiovascular diseases.Sci. Rep. 2017; 7: 43632-43643
- A Chinese patent medicine, Shexiang Baoxin Pill, for Non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes: a systematic review.J. Ethnopharmacol. 2016; 194: 1130-1139
- Shexiang Baoxin pills promotes angiogenesis in myocardial infarction rats via up-regulation of 20-HETE-mediated endothelial progenitor cells mobilization.Atherosclerosis. 2017; 263: 184-191
- Developmental and pathological angiogenesis.Annu. Rev. Cell Dev. Biol. 2011; 27: 563-584
- Role of the macrophage in angiogenesis-dependent diseases.EXS. 1997; 79: 11-28
- The chemokine system in diverse forms of macrophage activation and polarization.Trends Immunol. 2004; 25: 677-686
- Macrophageactivation and polarization.Front. Biosci. 2008; 13: 453-461
- Alternative activation of macrophages.Nat. Rev. Immunol. 2003; 3: 23-35
- Tanshinone IIA harmonizes the crosstalk of autophagy and polarization in macrophages via miR-375/KLF4 pathway to attenuate atheros clerosis.Int. Immunopharmacol. 2019; 70
- Inhibition of cinnamic aldehyde on migration and M1 polariza tion of Raw264.7 macrophages induced by LPS.Tradit. Chin. Drug Res. Clin. Pharmacol. 2016; 27: 361-365
- Ginsenoside Rb1 enhances atherosclerotic plaque st ability by skewing macrophages to the M2phenotype.J. Cell Mol. Med. 2018; 22: 409-416
- Locally enhanced angiogenesis promotes transplanted cell survival.Tissue Eng. 2004; 10: 63-71
- Pro-angiogenic actions of Salvianolic acids on in vitro cultured endothelial progenitor cells and chick embryo chorioallantoic membrane model.J. Ethnopharmacol. 2010; 131: 562-566