Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical significance of zero coronary artery calcium in individuals with LDL cholesterol >/=190mg/dL: The multi-ethnic study of Atherosclerosis.Atherosclerosis. 2020; 292: 224-229
- Comparison of five major guidelines for statin use in primary prevention in a contemporary general population.Ann. Intern. Med. 2018; 168: 85-92
- AHA/ACC/AACVPR/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA guideline on the management of blood cholesterol: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American heart association task force on clinical practice guidelines.Circulation. 2018; 139 (2019): e1082-e1143
- Efficacy and safety of more intensive lowering of LDL cholesterol: a meta-analysis of data from 170,000 participants in 26 randomised trials.Lancet. 2010; 376: 1670-1681
- Ezetimibe plus a statin after acute coronary syndromes.N. Engl. J. Med. 2015; 373: 1476-1477
- Clinical efficacy and safety of achieving very low LDL-cholesterol concentrations with the PCSK9 inhibitor evolocumab: a prespecified secondary analysis of the FOURIER trial.Lancet. 2017; 390: 1962-1971
- 2019 ESC/EAS Guidelines for the management of dyslipidaemias: lipid modification to reduce cardiovascular risk.Eur. Heart J. 2019;
- Predictors of coronary heart disease events among asymptomatic persons with low low-density lipoprotein cholesterol MESA (Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis).J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2011; 58: 364-374
- Coronary artery calcium and cardiovascular events in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia receiving standard lipid-lowering therapy.JACC Cardiovas. Imaging. 2019; 12: 1797-1804
- Greater preclinical atherosclerosis in treated monogenic familial hypercholesterolemia vs. polygenic hypercholesterolemia.Atherosclerosis. 2017; 263: 405-411
- Diagnostic yield and clinical utility of sequencing familial hypercholesterolemia genes in patients with severe hypercholesterolemia.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2016; 67: 2578-2589
- Defining severe familial hypercholesterolaemia and the implications for clinical management: a consensus statement from the International Atherosclerosis Society Severe Familial Hypercholesterolemia Panel.Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2016; 4: 850-861