- Authors/Task Force M.
- Piepoli M.F.
- Hoes A.W.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2013 ACC/AHA guideline on the assessment of cardiovascular risk: a report of the American college of cardiology/American heart association task force on practice guidelines.Circulation. 2014; 129: S49-S73
- 2016 European guidelines on cardiovascular disease prevention in clinical practice: the sixth joint task force of the European society of cardiology and other societies on cardiovascular disease prevention in clinical practice (constituted by representatives of 10 societies and by invited experts) developed with the special contribution of the European association for cardiovascular prevention & rehabilitation (EACPR).Atherosclerosis. 2016; 252: 207-274
- Equalization of four cardiovascular risk algorithms after systematic recalibration: individual-participant meta-analysis of 86 prospective studies.Eur. Heart J. 2019; 40: 621-631
- An analysis of calibration and discrimination among multiple cardiovascular risk scores in a modern multiethnic cohort.Ann. Intern. Med. 2015; 162: 266-275
- Predicted versus observed major adverse cardiac event risk in women with evidence of ischemia and No obstructive coronary artery disease: a report from WISE (Women's Ischemia Syndrome Evaluation).J Am Heart Assoc. 2020; 9e013234
- Coronary calcification improves cardiovascular risk prediction in the elderly.Circulation. 2005; 112: 572-577
- Long-term prognosis associated with coronary calcification: observations from a registry of 25,253 patients.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2007; 49: 1860-1870
- Machine Learning Integration of Circulating and Imaging Biomarkers for Explainable Patient-specific Prediction of Cardiac Events: A Prospective Study.Atherosclerosis, 2020
- Machine learning based risk prediction model for asymptomatic individuals who underwent coronary artery calcium score: Comparison with traditional risk prediction approaches.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2020; 14: 168-176
- Machine learning of clinical variables and coronary artery calcium scoring for the prediction of obstructive coronary artery disease on coronary computed tomography angiography: analysis from the CONFIRM registry.Eur. Heart J. 2020; 41: 359-367
- Machine Learning Adds to Clinical and CAC Assessments in Predicting 10-Year CHD and CVD Deaths.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging, 2020
- Prognostic value of number and site of calcified coronary lesions compared with the total score.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2008; 1: 61-69
- Association of High-Density Calcified 1K Plaque With Risk of Acute Coronary Syndrome.JAMA Cardiol. 2020; 5: 282-290
- Radiomics of Coronary Artery Calcium in the Framingham Heart Study.Radiology: Cardiothoracic Imaging. 2020; 2e190119
- Prevalence and Clinical Implications of Valvular Calcification on Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography.European heart journal cardiovascular Imaging, 2020 (In press)
- Aortic valve calcium independently predicts coronary and cardiovascular events in a primary prevention population.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2012; 5: 619-625
- Screening for cardiovascular disease risk using traditional risk factor assessment or coronary artery calcium scoring: the ROBINSCA trial.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2020; 12: 1216-1224