- •CALIBER, GRACE 2.0, PARIS-MB and PRECISE-DAPT scores showed good performance in predicting all-cause mortality.
- •Combined ischemic endpoint was best predicted by GRACE 2.0 score.
- •None of the investigated scores could efficiently predict MI or bleeding complications in short- and long-term follow-up.
Background and aims
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2016 European Guidelines on cardiovascular disease prevention in clinical practice.Eur. Heart J. 2016; 37: 2315-2381
- 2017 ESC focused update on dual antiplatelet therapy in coronary artery disease developed in collaboration with EACTS.Eur J Cardio-thoracic Surg. 2018; 53: 34-78
- Predictors of coronary stent thrombosis. The Dutch stent thrombosis registry.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2009; 53 ([Internet]) (Available from:): 1399-1409https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2008.12.055
- Incidence, predictors, and impact of post-discharge bleeding after percutaneous coronary intervention.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2015; 66 ([Internet]) (Available from:): 1036-1045https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2015.06.1323
- Recommendations guiding physicians in biomedical research involving human subjects.Cardiovasc. Res. 1997 Jul; 35: 2-3
- Directive 2001/20/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 4 April 2001 on the approximation of the laws, regulations and administrative provisions of the member states relating to the implementation of good clinical practice in the conduct of.Med. Etika A Bioet. 2002; 9: 12-19
- ICH harmonized tripartite guideline: guideline for good clinical practice.J. Postgrad. Med. 2001; 47: 45-50
- 2018 ESC/ESH guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension: the task force for the management of arterial hypertension of the European society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European society of hypertension (ESH).Eur. Heart J. 2018 Aug 25; 39 ([Internet]) (Available from:): 3021-3104https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehy339
- 2019 ESC/EAS Guidelines for the management of dyslipidaemias: lipid modification to reduce cardiovascular risk.Eur. Heart J. 2020 Jan; 41: 111-188
- 2019 ESC Guidelines on diabetes, pre-diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases developed in collaboration with the EASD: the Task Force for diabetes, pre-diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Associ.Eur. Heart J. 2019 Aug 31; 41 ([Internet]) (Available from:): 255-323https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehz486
- Parental cardiovascular disease as a risk factor for cardiovascular disease in middle-aged AdultsA prospective study of parents and offspring.J. Am. Med. Assoc. 2004 May 12; 291 ([Internet]) (2204–11. Available from:)https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.291.18.2204
- Prognostic models for stable coronary artery disease based on electronic health record cohort of 102 023 patients.Eur. Heart J. 2014; 35: 844-852
- Development and validation of a prediction rule for benefit and harm of Dual antiplatelet therapy beyond 1 year after percutaneous coronary intervention.JAMA, J. Am. Med. Assoc. 2016; 315: 1735-1749
- The global registry of acute coronary events, 1999 to 2009-GRACE.Heart. 2010; 96: 1095-1101
- Rationale and design of the grace (global registry of acute coronary events) project: a multinational registry of patients hospitalized with acute coronary syndromes.Am. Heart J. 2001; 141: 190-199
- Standardized bleeding definitions for cardiovascular clinical trials.Circulation. 2011; 123: 2736-2747
- Coronary thrombosis and major bleeding after PCI with drug-eluting stents risk scores from paris.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2016; 67: 2224-2234
- Impact of bleeding severity on clinical outcomes among patients with acute coronary syndromes.Am. J. Cardiol. 2005; 96: 1200-1206
- Derivation and validation of the predicting bleeding complications in patients undergoing stent implantation and subsequent dual antiplatelet therapy (PRECISE-DAPT) score: a pooled analysis of individual-patient datasets from clinical trials.Lancet. 2017; 389 ([Internet]) (Available from:): 1025-1034https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(17)30397-5
- Evaluation of clinical risk factors to predict high on-treatment platelet reactivity and outcome in patients with stable coronary artery disease (PREDICT-STABLE).PloS One. 2015; 10: 1-13
- Fourth universal definition of myocardial infarction (2018).Russ J Cardiol. 2019; 24: 107-138
- An updated definition of stroke for the 21st century: a statement for healthcare professionals from the American heart association/American stroke association.Stroke. 2013; 44: 2064-2089
- 2019 ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and management of chronic coronary syndromes.Eur. Heart J. 2020; 41: 407-477
- 2015 ESC Guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent st-segment elevation: task force for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation of.Eur. Heart J. 2016; 37: 267-315
- Use and misuse of the receiver operating characteristic curve in risk prediction.Circulation. 2007 Feb 20; 115 ([Internet]) (Available from:): 928-935https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.106.672402
- GDF-15 for prognostication of cardiovascular and cancer morbidity and mortality in men.PloS One. 2013 Dec 2; 8 ([Internet]) (Available from:)e78797https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0078797
- Performance of the GRACE risk score 2.0 simplified algorithm for predicting 1-year death after hospitalization for an acute coronary syndrome in a contemporary multiracial cohort.Am. J. Cardiol. 2016 Oct 15; 118 ([Internet]. 2016/07/29) (1105–10. Available from:)
- Comparative external validation of the PRECISE-DAPT and PARIS risk scores in 4424 acute coronary syndrome patients treated with prasugrel or ticagrelor.Int. J. Cardiol. 2020; 301 ([Internet]) (200–6. Available from:)
- Comparative assessment of predictive performance of PRECISE-DAPT, CRUSADE, and ACUITY scores in risk stratifying 30-day bleeding events.Thromb. Haemostasis. 2020; 120 (22.06.2020) (07): 1087-1095