Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Silva JK TNF, Menêses AL, Parmenter BJ et al., Effects of Resistance Training on Endothelial Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis, Atherosclerosis in press, doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2021.07.009.
- Exercise modalities and endothelial function: a systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Sports Med. 2015; 45: 279-296
- Aerobic, resistance and combined exercise training on arterial stiffness in normotensive and hypertensive adults: a review.Eur. J. Sport Sci. 2015; 15: 443-457
- Vascular endothelium - gatekeeper of vessel health.Atherosclerosis. 2016; 248: 97-109
- Impact of shear rate modulation on vascular function in humans.Hypertension. 2009; 54: 278-285
- Expert consensus and evidence-based recommendations for the assessment of flow-mediated dilation in humans.Eur. Heart J. 2019; 40: 2534-2547
- Endothelial function of healthy adults from 20 to 91 years of age: prediction of cardiovascular risk by vasoactive range.J. Hypertens. 2021; 39: 1361-1369