Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Vernon ST, Kott KA, Hansen T, Zhang KJ, Cole BR, Coffey S, Grieve SM and Figtree GA. Coronary Artery Disease Burden in Women Poorly Explained by Traditional Risk Factors: Sex Disaggregated Analyses from the BioHEART-CT Study. Atherosclerosis.
- Cardiovascular disease in women: clinical perspectives.Circ. Res. 2016; 118: 1273-1293
- Hypoestrogenemia of hypothalamic origin and coronary artery disease in premenopausal women: a report from the NHLBI-sponsored WISE study.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2003; 41: 413-419
- Excess risk of fatal coronary heart disease associated with diabetes in men and women: meta-analysis of 37 prospective cohort studies.BMJ. 2006; 332: 73-78
- Sex differences in cardiorespiratory fitness and all-cause mortality: the Henry Ford ExercIse Testing (FIT) project.Mayo Clin. Proc. 2016; 91: 755-762
- Sex-specific associations between coronary artery plaque extent and risk of major adverse cardiovascular events: the CONFIRM long-term registry.JACC (J. Am. Coll. Cardiol.): Cardiovascular Imaging. 2016; 9: 364-372
- Sex differences in calcified plaque and long-term cardiovascular mortality: observations from the CAC Consortium.Eur. Heart J. 2018; 39: 3727-3735
- Gender in cardiovascular diseases: impact on clinical manifestations, management, and outcomes.Eur. Heart J. 2016; 37: 24-34
- Sex differences in compositional plaque volume progression in patients with coronary artery disease.Cardiovascular Imaging. 2020; 13: 2386-2396