- Mach F.
- Baigent C.
- Catapano A.L.
- Koskinas K.C.
- Casula M.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lipoprotein(a): is it more, less or equal to LDL as a causal factor for cardiovascular disease and mortality?.Curr. Opin. Lipidol. 2020; 31: 125-131
- ESC/EAS Guidelines for the management of dyslipidaemias: lipid modification to reduce cardiovascular risk: the Task Force for the management of dyslipidaemias of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and European Atherosclerosis Society (EAS).Eur. Heart J. 2019; 41 (2020): 111-188
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society Guidelines for the management of dyslipidemia for the prevention of cardiovascular disease in adults.Can. J. Cardiol. 2021; 37 (2021): 1129-1150
- Lp (a): when and how to measure it.Ann. Clin. Biochem. 2021; 58: 16-21
- Lipoprotein (a) levels from childhood to adulthood: data in nearly 3,000 children who visited a pediatric lipid clinic.Atherosclerosis. 2022; 349: 227-232
- Repeat measures of Lipoprotein(a) molar concentration and cardiovascular risk.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2022; 79: 617-628
- Temporal variability in lipoprotein (a) levels in patients enrolled in the placebo arms of IONIS-APO (a) Rx and IONISAPO (a)-LRx antisense oligonucleotide clinical trials.J Clin Lipidol. 2018; 12: 122-129