Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of Evolocumab on Coronary Plaque Phenotype and Burden in Statin-Treated Patients Following Myocardial Infarction.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging, 2022
- Effect of Alirocumab Added to High-Intensity Statin Therapy on Coronary Atherosclerosis in Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction: the PACMAN-AMI Randomized Clinical Trial.2022 (JAMA)
- Plaque erosion: a new in vivo diagnosis and a potential major shift in the management of patients with acute coronary syndromes.Eur. Heart J. 2018; 39: 2070-2076
- Not all plaque erosions are equal: novel insights from 1,660 patients with STEMI: a clinical, angiographic, and intravascular OCT study.JACC Cardiovasc Imag. 2020; 13: 516-518
- Clinical Features and Lipid Profiles of Plaque Erosion over Lipid-Rich Plaque versus Fibrous Plaque in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome.2022 (Atherosclerosis)