Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The effect of MK-185 on some aspects of uric acid metabolism.Clin. Pharmacol. Therap. 1970; 11: 551
- Hypolipidemic, uricosuric, and thyroxine-displacing effects of MK-185 (halofenate).Clin. Pharmacol. Therap. 1971; 12: 517
- A system for phenotyping hyperlipoproteinema.Circulation. 1965; 31: 321
- The uricosuric action of halofenate (MK-185) in patients with hyperuricemia or uncomplicated primary gout and hyperlipidemia.Atherosclerosis. 1973; 18: 353
- The clinical significance of hypouricemia.Ann. Internal Med. 1973; 78: 329