Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The influence of age and atherosclerosis on the chemistry of aortic intima, Part 1 (The lipids).J. Atheroscler. Res. 1965; 5: 224
- Tissue cholesterol ester and triglyceride fatty acid composition of rabbits fed cholesterol diets high and low in linoleic acid.J. Nutr. 1962; 76: 429
- Accumulation of lipid and nonlipid constituents in rabbit atheromata.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1964; 4: 261
- Experimental atherosclerosis in rabbits fed cholesterol-free diets: Influence of chow components.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1968; 8: 357
- Lipid metabolism in pigeon aorta during atherogenesis.J. Lipid Res. 1965; 6: 112
- Esterification of cholesterol by homogenates of atherosclerotic and normal aortas.Life Sci. 1973; 12 (Part 2): 12
- Experimental atherosclerosis in rabbits fed cholesterol-free diets, Part 3 (Comparison of fructose and lactose with other carbohydrates).Nutr. Reports Int. 1973; 7: 193
- Influence of duration of cholesterol feeding on esterification of fatty acids by cell-free preparations of pigeon aorta.Circulation Res. 1970; 27: 213
- Aortic cholesterol esterase: Characteristics of normal rat and rabbit enzyme.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1973; 296: 446
- A rapid accurate method for the determination of total cholesterol in serum.Analyt. Chem. 1953; 25: 813
- The effect of alloxan diabetes on experimental cholesterol atherosclerosis in the rabbit.J. Exptl. Med. 1949; 89: 611
- Protein measurement with the Folin phenol reagent.J. Biol. Chem. 1951; 193: 265
*Supported in part by Public Health Service Research grants HL-03299, HL-13722 and Research Career award HL-00734 from the National Heart and Lung Institute, RR-05540 from the Division of Research Resources; the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and the John A. Hartford Foundation, Inc.