Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ann. Internal Med. 1959; 50: 1339
- Circulation. 1959; 20: 974
- A.M.A. Arch. Pathol. 1952; 53: 281
- Histopathologic Technic and Practical Histochemistry. 2nd Ed. Blakiston, New York1954
- J. Histochem. Cytochem. 1959; 7: 123
- Chemistry and Reactivity of Collagen. Academic Press, New York1956
- Medicina. 1953; 12: 98
- J. BiOl. Chem. 1953; 201: 689
- Biochem. J. 1956; 62: 25
- J. Pathol. Bacteriol. 1957; 73: 557
- Principles of Development. Henry Holt Co., New York1939
- Circulation. 1960; 21: 730
- J. Biol. Chem. 1929; 83: 601
This study was aided by Grant H2271 (C5) from the National Heart Institute of the United States Public Health Service. The University of Buffalo Chronic Disease Research Institute is supported in part by a grant-in-aid from the New York Department of Health.